Question Time

Elixir

because surely you should have people elected in NI to be on this show or just random tories and labour

Aye the Secretary of state for NI and ex secretary of state is a random pick for a NI question time. Edited by mjw

Noticed they're blabbering on multi-nationals not paying their taxes. As I've said in the past. The problem is not that there's all these loopholes, but the fact that the tax system is so complicated to begin with. I'll give Angus Robertson some credit for trying to touch on that point.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Total fucking silence greeting McLoughlin's impassioned defence of the Google deal. He seems surprised that ordinary bvoters can tell a corrupt system when they see it.

Fúck him, fúck his party and fúck any stupid tw@ who gave themn another five years to rook the country's piggy bank.

Angus Roberts is a hypocrit. Wants to accept all migrant children but says that the EU can be improved by strengthening its borders.

The two views don't sit well together.

Thought the audience must have been hand picked because just about every one of them wanted to accept more migrants .

Angus Roberts is a hypocrit. Wants to accept all migrant children but says that the EU can be improved by strengthening its borders.

Thought the audience must have been hand picked because just about every one of them wanted to accept more migrants .

The EU referendum will be interesting.

Wonder how project fear will pan out in safe North of England labour areas.

It's not hypocritical at all.

There's a difference between migrant children/bona-fide refugees and 'economic tourists' etc.

There was no context given around the 'strengthening of borders' either.

Was our Jess any good? She's my MP. Been thinking about helping out but worried she might be a bit moderate for my liking.

Jess is awful she was crying about numbers and didnt really seem MP material , yet another biased audience and panel

Edited by wotad

Was our Jess any good? She's my MP. Been thinking about helping out but worried she might be a bit moderate for my liking.

She came across a bit scatty.

Silence in the room when Scottland leaving after an EU exit vote being mentioned.

They English couldn't care less outside of the Brit Nats.

I thought she was alright when speaking, but her interruptions and facial expressions when others were speaking were a bit off putting. She was right about the EU debate.

Amazed they didn't talk about the bedroom tax.

The MP for Birmingham was the worst MP I've ever had the displeasure of hearing on QT. She did not want to listen to factual data and said it was 'boring'. FFS!

I think anybody that voted for her in Birmingham must have cringed.

It was the most biased audience and panel ever in my view.

The BBC needs a bias audit.

Edited by Floyd

I thought she was alright when speaking, but her interruptions and facial expressions when others were speaking were a bit off putting. She was right about the EU debate.

Amazed they didn't talk about the bedroom tax.

How was she right about EU debate? she was crying that basically facts should not be presented

The MP for Birmingham was the worst MP I've ever had the displeasure of hearing on QT. She did not want to listen to factual data and said it was 'boring'. FFS!

I think anybody that voted for her in Birmingham must have cringed.

It was the most biased audience and panel ever in my view.

The BBC needs a bias audit.

agree

She came across a bit scatty.

Silence in the room when Scottland leaving after an EU exit vote being mentioned.

They English couldn't care less outside of the Brit Nats.

as Someone from england my view is if they wanna leave so bad let them ;p