Question Time

Elixir

What a transition for dewy eyed McDonnell, an unexpected rise to prominence and a platform to spout about empathy, understanding and basic human kindness. Some change from openly supporting Britain's most violent enemies. F*ck Off!

You know what really steams my broccoli? That fucking annoying gesture the Tory keeps making. Heaps of politicians do it: the little fist they make with their hand, thumb on top and slightly raised. and jerk it up and down whilst speaking as if to add a little beat to their rhetoric. Stop it. Wee Ruthie absolutely loves doing it.

This is dreadful tonight. McDonnell is totally dominating without barely needing to try. "These kind of questions confuse me" from Wayneta Slobb of UKIP on a fairly basic issue was the comment of the night.

Edited by BerwickMad

What a transition for dewy eyed McDonnell, an unexpected rise to prominence and a platform to spout about empathy, understanding and basic human kindness. Some change from openly supporting Britain's most violent enemies. F*ck Off!

Nobody this side of the water outside of a few brain donors in lanarkshire/ayrshire cares. You f**k off.

Awful. Moronic audience, useless panel and terrible host.

Redrob, no one gives a f**k about your obsession, you sad c**t. Everyone has moved on barring knuckle draggers like you and it is no surprise that you don't understand McDonnell's explanation as it requires a modicum of intelligence and not being a frothing orc.

You know what really steams my broccoli? That fucking annoying gesture the Tory keeps making. Heaps of politicians do it: the little fist they make with their hand, thumb on top and slightly raised. and jerk it up and down whilst speaking as if to add a little beat to their rhetoric. Stop it. Wee Ruthie absolutely loves doing it.

Known in political circles as The Blair,

seeing as he was the first that was noticed used it constantly to signify when he was the fisting the country to f**k.

Awful. Moronic audience, useless panel and terrible host.

Redrob, no one gives a f**k about your obsession, you sad c**t. Everyone has moved on barring knuckle draggers like you and it is no surprise that you don't understand McDonnell's explanation as it requires a modicum of intelligence and not being a frothing orc.

His mealy mouthed explanation and apology was as vacuous as it was insincere, he clearly believed that bombs and bullets delivered a rightful voice at the negotiating table. You're right everyone has thankfully moved on, but it doesn't change what sort of guy he is under the surface.

I'm a bit intrigued by de Bours' odd reaction to the Trump question. Her claim that we cannot and should not interfere in American democratic processes would have been a fair one if *anyone* had suggested we should, but what was interesting is what she was trying to say when Dimbleby cut her off to move on.

She reacted to Williams' saying that "we don't have to like" Trump's rise by saying, "but what happens afterwards then?" (presumably meaning if he becomes President). Was she actually suggesting we should be pro-Trump because he might become President? Or is she pro-Trump in general?

I can't really understand why people complain about partisan campaigns not offering enough "facts". Surely it's just to be expected that they will exaggerate the positives of their own arguments, and minimise the negatives? It would be an extremely strange electoral strategy for Remain to openly criticise the more unattractive aspects of European Union membership, or for Leave to highlight the obvious risks posed by Brexit.

exactly if you want the facts go online or something

This is dreadful tonight. McDonnell is totally dominating without barely needing to try. "These kind of questions confuse me" from Wayneta Slobb of UKIP on a fairly basic issue was the comment of the night.

Louise Bours sounds like Britain First.

Hawd oan she's in Ukip.

I thought she was the lassie that worked with Harry Enfield.

But she ain't, i looked it up.

Louise said nothing wrong this is just blind hatred if someone on the left said this you would eat it up

i cant wait for scotland to feel the impacts of immigration , you barely get any so of course you love everyone and ignore the arguments against immigration

Edited by wotad

Louise said nothing wrong this is just blind hatred if someone on the left said this you would eat it up

i cant wait for scotland to feel the impacts of immigration , you barely get any so of course you love everyone and ignore the arguments against immigration

You are clueless on Scotland and Scottish people.

Willie, you seem like a good sort, but your questions are irrelevant when it comes to a EU In/ Out vote. WE voted to remain within the Union, our decision is UK wide, yep I'm ok with that.

Rob my questions were a wee bit mair than referring tae the EU In/Oot vote.

If you are content that English politicians are deciding Scotlands place in the world, past, present & future then Scotland disnae need enemies when she has friends like you.

Rob my questions were a wee bit mair than referring tae the EU In/Oot vote.

If you are content that English politicians are deciding Scotlands place in the world, past, present & future then Scotland disnae need enemies when she has friends like you.

Going to head round in circles here mate, Scottish voters decided on Scotland's place in the world, (well a sizeable majority of us did). I don't recall reading anywhere on the ballot paper, 'Do you wish to be ruled by England'? Edited by RedRob72