Question Time

Elixir

Fide, Thor - will the pair of you just shut the f**k up on this thread and abuse each other in private.

finally someone has said it. Thread after thread ruined by the same posters. If you have to just post abuse can you not just start your own 'abuse' thread and leave the other ones for people to try and discuss things. 

"little individual"

"little man syndrome"

Yet more attempts to make yourself feel better by abusing posters? How on earth you can spout your nonsense with no knowledge of me is beyond me.

It looks very like you are trying to make up for something lacking or missing in your own life.

Did your wife leave you because you are a small ineffectual little man which leaves you have to over compensate on the Internet to make yourself feel better?

Hello, Thundercats.

:)

Fido's just a wee pussycat really, he loves trotting out his 'weak minded' mantra, but is the only poster I can think of (in my time on here) that actually banned himself from the board, such was his tantrum after the Ref result. Doesn't really suggest steadfast self control?

I take most of his tired insults with a pinch of salt, probably not a bad lad really.

Tbf ifyourside lost the rreferendum you'd probably still be crying now and saluting the butchers apron with gstq on fullvolume Iif you hadn't headed straight for a bridge. So if the guy bannedhhimself it's really not that big a deal. t

Tbf ifyourside lost the rreferendum you'd probably still be crying now and saluting the butchers apron with gstq on fullvolume Iif you hadn't headed straight for a bridge. So if the guy bannedhhimself it's really not that big a deal. t

Butchers Apron!!? Deary me, and you think your stereotyping me!? Go for a lie down mate.

Are you offended by my referring t the flag you jack off to in such Terms?

I'm no offended at all mate, I did wonder why you've got the day off school though, I thought your Easter break started next week no?

Perhaps move on?

I'm no offended at all mate, I did wonder why you've got the day off school though, I thought your Easter break started next week no?

Perhaps move on?

You don't sound offended. I'm sorry if my fair description of the most blood soaked flag in human history upsets you. Edited by Peppino Impastato

You don't sound offended. I'm sorry if my fair description of the most blood soaked flag in human history upsets you.

You seem to hold some value to how upset someone is/isn't by your posts, not an attractive characteristic.

A fair description would also consider the millions who have sought protection and safety underneath it, a flag still held up today as a bastion of hope from those seeking shelter from persecution and danger, extended and accepted across the whole world.

It represents, a sense of fair play, warmth, humour and kindness. Yes, I think that's a much more positive reflection.

You seem to hold some value to how upset someone is/isn't by your posts, not an attractive characteristic.

A fair description would also consider the millions who have sought protection and safety underneath it, a flag still held up today as a bastion of hope from those seeking shelter from persecution and danger, extended and accepted across the whole world.

It represents, a sense of fair play, warmth, humour and kindness. Yes, I think that's a much more positive reflection.

Eh.... no. It doesn't.

Rob, in peasant parlance you're coming the c**t aren't ye?

Lol. 2/10 nice try Bob.

Rob, in peasant parlance you're coming the c**t aren't ye?

Nah I don't think so, Peppino gave his take on the Union flag, I gave mine, is that not allowed? We all have different views, it's a good thing, irrespective of how disagreeable you may find someone else's opinion.

Nah I don't think so, Peppino gave his take on the Union flag, I gave mine, is that not allowed? We all have different views, it's a good thing, irrespective of how disagreeable you may find someone else's opinion.

Fair do's Rob perhaps Peppino is a wee bit OTT but c'mon.

It represents, a sense of fair play, warmth, humour and kindness.

You really are comin' the c**t aren't ye. :lol::thumsup2

Fair do's Rob perhaps Peppino is a wee bit OTT but c'mon.

It represents, a sense of fair play, warmth, humour and kindness.

You really are comin' the c**t aren't ye. :lol::thumsup2

Not at all, for the ordinary Joe on a ordinary street, I think its pretty much summed up there! It's the country he lives in and the flag it flies under. It's symbolic only I suppose, but it's what's under the surface that counts, as a United Kingdom we're a pretty decent lot generally! The flag belongs to us, not the government (past or present) or the legacy of long gone British colonial masters.

Many Scots (and indeed other UK residents) don't recognise the Union or the Flag as their own, fair enough it's their choice.

Wow