Question Time

Elixir

It's not perfect by any stretch, but I'm content with our partnership within the United Kingdom and in turn our place in the EU. Most agreed in the 2014 Ref and reckon we'll see a similar result (% share of the vote) come June. It's not an unusual stance to take up at all.

So you recognise that they are two different types of union altogether, and you support one for Scotland but not the UK. Why then pretend it's strange that others support one for the UK but not a different type for Scotland?

You mean like Scotland being part of the uk where we are held in such contempt we are referred to as scrounging jocks in the national press on a daily basis?

They are just as f*ckin bad, I don't believe it's a widely held view at all though, not through my own experiences in England over the last few years anyway.

So you recognise that they are two different types of union altogether, and you support one for Scotland but not the UK. Why then pretend it's strange that others support one for the UK but not a different type for Scotland?

Yes they are both different types of Union, I am currently content with our place as a member of both. Is that clear enough?

No need to go round in circles on this.

Yes they are both different types of Union, I am currently content with our place as a member of both. Is that clear enough?

No need to go round in circles on this.

But we will though.

Every thread on here relating to Europe has had the same ' how can you vote yes for independence and want to stay in Europe?' Question from the Unionists.

Its very silly.

So ALL the readers of the Sun and Daily Mail think we are a nation of scroungers !? Good grief, talk about a self persecution complex.

millions and millions of people in England do that's why thy write that you clown if the readership wasn't receptive to it they wouldn't.

As for self persecuting coming from a BritNatthats rich.

But we will though.

Every thread on here relating to Europe has had the same ' how can you vote yes for independence and want to stay in Europe?' Question from the Unionists.

Its very silly.

Its generally because the reasons given for leaving the UK seem to be a direct contradiction of those given for remaining in the EU I suppose?

millions and millions of people in England do that's why thy write that you clown if the readership wasn't receptive to it they wouldn't. As for self persecuting coming from a BritNatthats rich.

So Millions of people buy the Sun and Mail in England because they are anti Scottish papers following a national train of thought. They are just pandering to the masses?

Get out much do you?

Rab doesn't think this will just go away after 2021 does he? Bless.

This will never go away, it's been a process in the making for years and years and it's only heading one way, which is why it's glorious being on this side of the fence.

Its generally because the reasons given for leaving the UK seem to be a direct contradiction of those given for remaining in the EU I suppose?

Except that the EU doesn't incorporate its members into one state, and govern them as one sovereign nation. Neither do you want that that type of union for the UK. But you do for Scotland.

Yeah that's the whole point champ, meaning Scotland can be and regularly is outvoted. People who aren't servile have a problem with this.

You view Scotland as 'a constituency' and couldn't give a f**k' how it votes therefore you're a self loathing britnats. I couldn't give a f**k how the uk votes personally, I only care how Scotland votes.

That has nothing to do with whether I am a British nationalist or not you moron.

No at all, but I do believe we are stronger as a Union in maintaining the place we already have in Europe. We also have a better chance of improving how the EU works as a stable union within it.

The Eurozone has undoubtedly weakened the finances of the countries mentioned or at least played a significant part in their current instability, but let's not get started on currency eh?

Let's ask Mervyn King just a few days ago shall we?

CdRQcmMWIAEa7SQ.jpg