Question Time

Elixir

From Salford tonight.

Amber Rudd, Andy Burnham, some anti extremism lassie, the head of the police and crime commission and a peace campaigner who lost his son in the Warrington bombing.

No radical clerics unfortunately. And no UKIP for a change.

Edited by Suspect Device

Amber Rudd will get it tight tonight you'd imagine. Andy Burnham usually handles himself well and with dignity after events such as Monday, so I'd imagine he'll come out of this question time well.

From Salford tonight.

Amber Rudd, Andy Burnham, some anti extremism lassie, the head of the police and crime commission and a peace campaigner who lost his son in the Warrington bombing.

No radical clerics unfortunately. And no UKIP for a change.

Wigan, Norwich and Edinburgh have set the bar pretty high, but I reckon Manchester and the ensuing dot-joining by the more aware, combined with the panel make-up, should ensure the Tories get another deserved shoeing this evening. The question is, will Amber Rudd:

a. Take responsibility as current HS,

b. Blame her predecessor, or

c. Fall victim to a sudden bout of food poisoning and be replaced by a faceless backbencher?

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

Amber Rudd will get it tight tonight you'd imagine. Andy Burnham usually handles himself well and with dignity after events such as Monday, so I'd imagine he'll come out of this question time well.

i'm surprised that she is on the show tonight and I'd need to agree with on that she will get an absolute grilling from the audience tonight.

Just now, DublinMagyar said:

She even looks pissed off to be asked the question.

tbf and I hate tbf here Dimblecunt made it quite clear at the start that politics was essentially off the table and campaigning starts again tomorrow.

One assumes Rudds presence has fairly strict conditions.

Just now, ayrmad said:

We ain't going to hear much worth talking about tonight.

Yup, total waste of time. 

Burnham is capable of being fairly spurious and shallow, but his numbers in the Manchester mayoral election were undeniably impressive - the constituency breakdown saw him racking up comfortable majorities in some pretty safe Tory areas. He's good in these sorts of situations and debates. A bit underrated overall.

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Burnham is capable of being fairly spurious and shallow, but his numbers in the Manchester mayoral election were undeniably impressive - the constituency breakdown saw him racking up comfortable majorities in some pretty safe Tory areas. He's good in these sorts of situations and debates. A bit underrated overall.

He's head, shoulders, torso, and the majority of legs above everyone else on this panel.