Question Time

Elixir

Missed this last night but caught up on iPlayer today.

That Tory plant in the audience :lol:

The crowd heckling the Tory :lol:

Cherry's performance 8)

The Tories having to bring up cannon fodder from England cos they can't afford to expose Fluffy or Ruth, with the rest of the party up here being either gormless cretins or racist simpletons :lol:

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 23:58, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Merryn Somerset Webb to balance the arsehole side out.

:whistle

When he said that "the unions brought down an elected government" in the 70s I assume he was referring to the defeat of Heath in 1974 . I thought it was the voters who rejected Heath in both elections and given how we are all supposed to respect the EU referendum result and get behind the government of the day, maybe Eric will apologise for that comment. I met him at Airdrie cross during the 2015 election, but he did not want the SNP leaflet.

4 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Ah, Angela - our future leader. And my current crush, in a political sense. In actual fact, the Labour front bench have been outstanding so far in this campaign, with the notable exception of Ms Abbott. Competent in many ways, but an absolute liability on telly. We should be treating her like the scum are Boris - notice very little coverage of his promising a Sikh audience that new trade deals would mean their "clinky clinky - Johnnie Walker" would be cheaper in India under a new trade deal...

I've been a long time admirer of John McDonnell (especially through his support of Prison Officers), but the likes of Burgon (who again, unfortunately, could do with a voice coach), Champion, Long-Bailey and even Emily Thornberry (who I suspected of planning a grab for Corbyn's place) have been outstanding so far. If we'd had this team, singing from this song sheet, two years ago the country would be a very different place already. I just hope the NL throwbacks at least put the effort in for their own final chance at the trough. 

Oh, and precious little in the MSM about Amber Rudd telling the Police Federation yesterday that they're on 40k...

You'd almost think, with today's death-tax manifesto, that the Maybot has realised she can't handle the job, and would rather leave the clusterfuck of Brexit for someone else to sort out. 

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Oh, and precious little in the MSM about Amber Rudd telling the Police Federation yesterday that they're on 40k...

You'd almost think, with today's death-tax manifesto, that the Maybot has realised she can't handle the job, and would rather leave the clusterfuck of Brexit for someone else to sort out. 

"Nothing is certain but death and taxes. And death taxes if you vote Tory." JJJJ Shabadoo, Pie & Bovril, 2017

Anyhoo, I've had a couple of beers, I look forward to 55 minutes of discussion about immigration to make up for last week.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Did I just hear that Thatcher biographer say "a lot of people own homes worth four hundred thousand pounds" or was I too busy not paying attention?

Yes, you just heard that.

Edited by Ziggy

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Did I just hear that Thatcher biographer say "a lot of people own homes worth four hundred thousand pounds" or was I too busy not paying attention?

In the UK (SE England to be precise) they do. Inclusive of piles of people that aren't remotely 'well off'. If they sold up and moved up north they'd all be fucking minted. But then they'd need to move up north. Hell fucking mend them.

3 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Patel a wee parcel of sound and fury signifying nothing. Angie Baby could take her with both hands tied behind her back.

Wid. Baith ae thum.