Question Time

Elixir

I was pleasantly surprised by Loki. I have never really warmed to him before, but he spoke authentically and made several honest, sensible contributions, especially on minimum pricing. Especially enjoyed when he slapped down the triggered, snowflake gammon in the audience. 

29 minutes ago, strichener said:

Nothing more horrendous than the use of the phrase "Yer Da" TBH.  I await some post about being triggered, snowflake and gammon since they seem to be the goto terms at the moment.

Anyone that uses Loki and Excellent in the same sentence probably doesn't bother about the price of alcohol given that they must be taking much better psychcoactive substances.

I’ve never been Loki’s biggest fan, in fact I think I described him as a ‘dick’ before QT. But he did well for himself on  the show.

You should give credit where credit is due. 

Not as long as I have been waiting for you to answer the question that I asked you.
It appears that you also have an issue with answering the question as despite posting multiple times you still havent answered.

Quite simple really.. Various inputs(variables) effect desired outputs. One such in this situ is the guest variable.

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I was pleasantly surprised by Loki. I have never really warmed to him before, but he spoke authentically and made several honest, sensible contributions, especially on minimum pricing. Especially enjoyed when he slapped down the triggered, snowflake gammon in the audience. 

Guys a total tool otherwise tbh. Thread.

Interesting to earlier hear Chakrabarti condemning educational segregation and launching an impassioned defence of the comprehensive system, when she is sending her own son to the selective, elitist, £20k-per-year Dulwich College.

"My wife and I did a health show about fifteen years ago called 'Get A Life'. It got eight-and-a-half million viewers. It was canned because that was too low a figure. Eight and a half million. A show like that today would be doing well to get three million." 

Image result for alan partridge radio

15 hours ago, Antlion said:

Fat gammon genuinely wants the zombie of Churchill to waddle back onto the political stage and lead “the country” into isolated British glory.

Didn't Churchill say he wanted to see a 'United States of Europe'?

Ironic, eh?