Question Time

Elixir

Personally, I don't give a damn about Carmichael & the SNP. I care that kids are leaving Scottish schools UNABLE TO READ. #bbcqt

Tim cares about us. It would have been nice if there was more focus on the SNPs record in government. It's very rarely brought up on Question Time in Scotland.

Tim Stanley@timothy_stanley 4m4 minutes ago

Personally, I don't give a damn about Carmichael & the SNP. I care that kids are leaving Scottish schools UNABLE TO READ. #bbcqt

Tim cares about us. It would have been nice if there was more focus on the SNPs record in government. It's very rarely brought up on Question Time in Scotland.

the SNP get a very easy ride in that respect, getting bogged down in unanswerable constitutional questions whilst they're giving millionaires free prescriptions and making little headway in improving educational standards.

the SNP get a very easy ride in that respect, getting bogged down in unanswerable constitutional questions whilst they're giving millionaires free prescriptions and making little headway in improving educational standards.

You say that as if it is only 1 section of society who receive free prescriptions

QT is the whole of our one nation, so the rest don't wasn't to hear about Scottish, as they see it, ' local' issues

Thought both Riddoch and Massie came across well enough. Didn't think any of the three politicians were particularly great.

Riddoch either saved the SNP boy's arse, or didn't allow him to come out of his shell. Massie talked the most sense about the elective suicide issue but I doubt most viewers will get the point he was making.