Question Time

Elixir

That panel is more right wing than Andrei Kanchelskis.

There's no fucking way I'm watching that car crash.

I'm calling it now - first topic will be junior doctor's strike and the panel will rip the profession to shreds for daring to strike.

Given that the panel is normally quite left wing, as is the BBC, I have no problem with them occasionally having a right wing panel.Also, I want all voices to be heard even if they are right wing nutters so that their arguments can be countered.

Give some examples of the "usually left wing" panels of UKIPTIME.

If you're on the left, you're convinced the BBC is too right wing. If you're on the right, the BBC is too left wing.

So it's probably not too bad.

Well it is bad when the panel is factually 4 right wingers and 1 left winger.

Well it is bad when the panel is factually 4 right wingers and 1 left winger.

It is very right wing tonight, but I recall seeing panels when it's been basically the other way around. I'm sure it all balances out.

New Statesman article from September 2015 looking at the make-up of the QT panel over the previous year:

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2015/09/there-left-or-right-wing-bias-bbc-question-time

The gist of it is that the left is slightly over-represented in terms of political guests, while the right is slightly over-represented in terms of the other guests. Surprise surprise, overall it balances out.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring