Partick Thistle vs Dundee

Town has been fairly dead recently when Rangers games are on since most of them stopped going. Even the Subway wasn't as busy as it used to be the last time we were both at home.

I'd just avoid the pubs near the subway in town as that's where a load of them will drink, last time we were on our way back from an away game in Dundee I got offered outside by a Rangers fan when we got back into Dows next to Queen Street because he was convinced I was laughing at his moustache.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as I usually head to games by tube from Cessnock via bus past Ibrox, I have seen the good, bad and mostly ugly of ibrox. Get the odd nice guy whose just willing to chat about your game and theirs, you also get abused coming off the tube post game. The joys.

Seeing as I usually head to games by tube from Cessnock via bus past Ibrox, I have seen the good, bad and mostly ugly of ibrox. Get the odd nice guy whose just willing to chat about your game and theirs, you also get abused coming off the tube post game. The joys.

Do you just jump a 9 then mate?

Think we're heading to The Star for about half 12, 1 ish for a Christmas Day out.

Do you just jump a 9 then mate?

Think we're heading to The Star for about half 12, 1 ish for a Christmas Day out.

That's the usual route. Number 9, tube then onto Star.

Missing today due to works xmas doo. Usually wouldn't be bothered but for some reason feel this is going to be a good game. Dundee away was so far the most fun had by me this season.

With Harkins and McGowan both out, and Thomson just slightly better than 50/50 to make it, if Partick fail to win then they deserve to be in a relegation battle!

At a guess, including a half-fit Thomson, our midfield five will be something like:

Boyle McAlister Thomson McBride Stewart

Or Ferry for McBride. Pretty much zero creativity and relying on Stewart to produce a bit of magic.

So is it just the Main Stand for us then?

Aye mate, apart from Dundee Barry, who'll probably be in the North Stand as he's a fully fledged olive eating West-end weegie now :P

Sair yin :(

Lack of interest?

We had a minibus sorted but couldn't get anyone to drive it unfortunately.

£32 for a train was just a bit steep for myself after Christmas shopping etc. Few of the boys headed through so fair play to them.

Will just need to hope we're both in the same half of the split to ensure my season doesn't end without a trip to Munn's Vaults.

Archived