Dundee United v Celtic - Sunday 21st December

He has too many favourites unfortunately. The problem is that he is far too loyal to some of them

You're right, I do have favourites. I like good players - strike me down for that!

I am condemned for thinking that maybe we should have played Gomis more, and kept him. Not that we're having any issues in midfield right now!!!

Shall we ask the Hearts fans who are wanking themselves silly at his performances every week for them?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right, I do have favourites. I like good players - strike me down for that!

I am condemned for thinking that maybe we should have played Gomis more, and kept him. Not that we're having any issues in midfield right now!!!

Shall we ask the Hearts fans who are wanking themselves silly at his performances every week for them?

Dont mean to piss on your cornflakes mate, but i was referring to Jackie Mc rather than your good self. If you read the last couple of posts before that, i thought that was obvious :lol:

Dont mean to piss on your cornflakes mate, but i was referring to Jackie Mc rather than your good self. If you read the last couple of posts before that, i thought that was obvious :lol:

Full body minter for ArabFC.

After our worst performance of the season we have Celtic next, fantastic! When they pumped us earlier this season 4 of their goals were from set pieces so with that in mind I would go with Watson over Dillon to help counter this and also have Butcher in there as well but would have picked him anyway as Rankin has been pish and I think Butchers energy and presence in midfield will be needed. No choice but to go with Ciftci up top, Jackie absolutely must bring another striker in during the transfer window.

GK Rado

RB Watson

CB Morris

CB Fojut

LB Townsend

DM Paton

DM Butcher

AM Connolly

AM Armstrong

AM Erskine

CF Ciftci

Going up to this and looking forward to it, good ground with a cracking atmosphere and a home support who are a pretty decent bunch

One of my favourite away trips, fond memories of helicopter thursday in 2008 & generally a ground we usually do quite well at, only downside is the stewards and polis have a bit of a personality disorder and serious attitude problem

The home side are a bit unpredictable, we utterly pumped them 6-1 in August on a day when the comically bad Berget even notched a couple of goals, that result aside though they have been quite impressive with a good mix of talented youngsters and fine signings such as Ciftci, I do think their keeper is a bit of a liability though, his horror show in last seasons cup final being a prime example, not seeing United every week I may be misplaced in that opinion but ive never been impressed with him.

2-1 Celtic, late winner by Johansen :)

United boys over in Dublin just now on their xmas night out with the St Johnstone lads. Just hope the boys are still a bit inebriated on Sunday as this might result in us putting up a fight against these c***s for a change

Archived