P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will stirrup emotions with his family.

I hope he took out life insurance or his family could be saddled with a large bill for his funeral.

Anyway, well done to Peter for making it my second hit of the year.

"If you pick someone that's already dead I'll try and let you know but the overall responsibility for your team is yours."

Spain would have had a hard task letting us know about that one, to be fair.

Valerie Harper rushed to hospital.

Guessing I'm not the only one to have her in my team!?

16 people all together including me. Would be nice as I have bugger all points after 7 months.

"If you pick someone that's already dead I'll try and let you know but the overall responsibility for your team is yours."

Too hard a task for Stuart Baggs, clearly.

See, this is why I personally visit each and every one of my picks before the end of the year. They do react a little funny when I tell them why I'm visiting, but what kind of weirdo doesn't "get" Dead Pool? Bloody celebs.

See, this is why I personally visit each and every one of my picks before the end of the year. They do react a little funny when I tell them why I'm visiting, but what kind of weirdo doesn't "get" Dead Pool? Bloody celebs.

This is the thinking behind my idea for annual "Hogmanay Dying Celebrities Convention".

Good idea but with the current state of the economy you could save on expensive petrol by merely making your celebs participate in a secret Santa. If one fails to participate, you can safely assume they are no longer of this world.

Archived