Old Betty getting the Jocks telt

SodjesSixteenIncher

Servile Moron? Aye if you say so, I'm not the one sat with Salmond's cock drooling in his mouth? When was the last time the Monarch truly 'ruled over us' ya throbber ?

And you're the one going around this forum calling other people bitter? Coming out with shite like that?

And you're the one going around this forum calling other people bitter? Coming out with shite like that?

I responded/objected to 'old Betty' being called a scrounging cow, and her supporters servile morons. Seems fair no? works both ways for me.

SSI was calling for Salmond to be appointed King of an Independent Scotland last week iirc ?

That does seem fair to call her that and to refer to her supporters in that manner.

Perhaps you'd prefer unthinking forelock-tuggers?

Forelock tuggers ffs, the Royal Family doesn't hold that influence over any of us, the pretence of continued oppression in modern Britain is laughable.

..the pretence of continued oppression in modern Britain is laughable.

Indeed. Like the time you suggested Protestant civil liberties were under threat...

At every turn and every corner

..without ever really explaining what in the name of f**k you were talking about.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/216527-if-this-is-an-example-of-the-orange-orders-contribution-to-better/page-2

Archived