The Great Big Morton Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if he knew?

Unless he's got the IQ of a snail, I reckon he did.

Comes back, gets adulation, nice wee wage too then lets it slip about his registration?

Easy money for Tidser and his agent.

Comes back, gets adulation, nice wee wage too then lets it slip about his registration?

I'd like to think he wouldn't pull such a p**ck move, but aye, it's certainly possible since he's the one who benefits from this. And even if it was deliberate, it's still the club who should get slated for not picking up on it.

So, aside from laughing at yet another off-pitch shambles at Cappielow, we're also guaranteed to be carrying on with centre backs in midfield, carrying on with the McCluskeys, carrying on with McKee. That's our hopes of winning the league fucked.

I think you're being a bit cynical here. Or am I just naive to think Tidser wouldn't do that to the club? Baby on the way etc. :unsure2:

At the end of the day the only person to blame here's the Morton official who didn't do their fucking homework.

I think you're being a bit cynical here. Or am I just naive to think Tidser wouldn't do that to the club? Baby on the way etc. :unsure2:

At the end of the day the only person to blame here's the Morton official who didn't do their fucking homework.

Can look at it any number of way but it still boils down to behind the scenes folk at Morton being thick as shit and not looking through everything.

Surprised the club have came out with this tonight. There was such a buzz around the fans this week, everyone was buzzing and I'm convinced his return would have put a few extra hundred on the gate, plus Dunfermline would be setting up to play against him.

Instead, they have a lift that he's not and all the fans are down in the dumps again!

Classic Morton

Archived