The Great Big Morton Thread

Morton didn't know the rules which is completely shambolic but tidser's agent obviously didn't as well which is just ridiculous.feel sorry for tidser who must be raging.

I cant imagine any other reaction tbh.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donaldson needs shot for this! Pretty basic error on her part that's cost her employers a lot of money.

A fekin ridiculous rule that stops a player from being employed after he leaves a club is utter nonsense .

Still should be able to gain promotion you'd think.

Doubt it. The thought of having Tidser and Peaso was enough to have us believing the two of them could drag us to the title by themselves, but now we're relying on 34 year-old MacDonald to haul us to a title by himself in spite of an incompetent manager. If he stays fit we'll surely still manage to make the playoffs, but the title is unlikely.

Yeah we deserve laughed at for this one. Unreal.

What the hell does Donaldson even do at this club? The Raes are clueless.

To be fair I didn't know about this rule and a bit unfair to have a go at the Raes. This is Donaldson's f**k up

What a complete farce. Heads need to roll after this. County, Thistle and St Mirren will be sitting smug as f**k.

I imagine there will be some way round this. Can't see him sitting not playing any football for anybody for 8 months.

Couldn't we just play him under the name Scullion? We might get away with it, he has longer hair now y'know. Only Morton fans will know we're at it.

What was the whole thing about Grant Adam then?

Apparently because he stayed within the same country it's okay to play for three, but moving internationally you can only play for two? I thought it was only two within twelve months full stop, but seemingly not.

Doubt it. The thought of having Tidser and Peaso was enough to have us believing the two of them could drag us to the title by themselves, but now we're relying on 34 year-old MacDonald to haul us to a title by himself in spite of an incompetent manager. If he stays fit we'll surely still manage to make the playoffs, but the title is unlikely.

This.

Apparently because he stayed within the same country it's okay to play for three, but moving internationally you can only play for two? I thought it was only two within twelve months full stop, but seemingly not.

I thought it was just 3 within England because they broke the rules with their loan system? He couldn't sign for Alloa in September/October, so why could he sign for us in January?

I must admit that up until this season I thought the rule was only that you couldn't sign for 3 seperate clubs permanently. I had no clue that loans counted - strange and pointless rule.

Tidser's interview in the Tele

As soon as the club got in touch I knew Id come back, that I wouldnt be able to say no. My time at Morton was the happiest Ive been. I was in a good place in my life and I was enjoying my football."

Michael Tidser loves the 'Ton.

Clearly!! He loves them enough to rake in 8 months of full-time wages for doing nout.

On second reflection... no wonder he loves the ton :lol: he's made a complete twat out of Morton

Archived