Hibernian v THE Rangers

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look on the Daily Record website and they are spouting some pish about it's the first time since 1964 that the Light Blues have conceded 4.

WTF.... The Rangers were not even formed in 1964... Awful journalism at its best.... When can the media in this country report it correctly.... The Rangers are a new club, the old one was liquidated...

Just had a look on the Daily Record website and they are spouting some pish about it's the first time since 1964 that the Light Blues have conceded 4.

WTF.... The Rangers were not even formed in 1964... Awful journalism at its best.... When can the media in this country report it correctly.... The Rangers are a new club, the old one was liquidated...

You seem to be getting awful upset over this new club :rolleyes:

The Daily Ranger's got to keep what's left of it's reader base happy somehow. If they lose them then it's goodnight DR.

from one of the threads....

Exactly mate. We are a massive club. Albeit playing in a footballing backwater.

But it's like no one wants to save us to see us maintain the status we should rightfully hold.

All anyone wants to do is f**k us over from the board to the diddies on the park.

Them horrible terrorist loving fuckpigs had someone save them so why is there no one for us??

:lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Excellent, that must make the pain seem all the more real.

There is no pain .... Its like a distant ship. Smoke on the horizon ... I turned to look but it was gone ... IIIIIIIIIIIII have become. Comfortably numb.

There is no pain .... Its like a distant ship. Smoke on the horizon ... I turned to look but it was gone ... IIIIIIIIIIIII have become. Comfortably numb.

Aye, right.

Seethe, snot and tears everywhere.

You were warned though.

I remember telling you some time ago that Celtic were on a completely different level to Rangers. On and off the park.

You scoffed at this.

Rangers fans didn't listen. Years of trying to compete with an entity that was vastly superior to them financially.

You were warned though.

I remember telling you some time ago that Celtic were on a completely different level to Rangers. On and off the park.

You scoffed at this.

Rangers fans didn't listen. Years of trying to compete with an entity that was vastly superior to them financially.

No one listens to you, tbf.

Archived