Hibernian v THE Rangers

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ hurting

:lol:

Hurting at losing a game to Hibs away? Aye right...I went out and worked after collecting my £100 for yesterdays coupon and did well. My days of hurting at a Rangers result are long gone. I expected to lose the game and i expected no change with clipboard as manager.

You can only applaud Hibs for the way they played, great passing, great movement, unlike Rangers they were well organised by Stubbs with every player knowing what his job was all about. Scott Allan ran the game, a player that McCoist knocked back, says it all about McCoists ability to spot a player. I know it's Christmas but no need to give so many gifts away.

And was he not interested in Liam Craig? Never mind we still have Kyle Hutton :rolleyes:.

The teams that are beating Rangers now are not needing to carry luck as they did in the past. They are playing this Rangers team off the park. QoS and now Hibs were both by far the better teams on the day.

Nothing like getting close to the transfer window to concentrate minds, but this is a turning point win for Hibs & the Championship. Hibs have shown what they can do when they put their minds to it, & have demonstrated that the Couldn't Care Less Bears are there not merely for the winning, but for the destroying.

QotS and Falkirk, you know your duty to your fans, they will expect nothing less than the same.

Archived