Hibernian v THE Rangers

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from one of the threads....

Exactly mate. We are a massive club. Albeit playing in a footballing backwater.

But it's like no one wants to save us to see us maintain the status we should rightfully hold.

All anyone wants to do is f**k us over from the board to the diddies on the park.

Them horrible terrorist loving fuckpigs had someone save them so why is there no one for us??

:lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

This post sums up the biggest reason why folk hate them - by complete fucking accident!

The misplaced sense of superiority (and yet its often spouted by the most depraved individuals in our society).

You were warned though.

I remember telling you some time ago that Celtic were on a completely different level to Rangers. On and off the park.

You scoffed at this.

Rangers fans didn't listen. Years of trying to compete with an entity that was vastly superior to them financially.

You spelled Hibs wrong, m9.

Was going to stay in tonight, save myself for tomorrow but the thought of winding up the bears at my local, is just so tempting. Their bus should be arriving shortly, so a few beers and 'Sunshine on Lieth' belting out from the jukie as they arrive it is then.

They deserve to go up with Hearts ...

Sorry Monkey ... but another year in the Championship for QotS ..

Ach, I've never expected otherwise out of this season to be honest.

I'd be disappointed to miss out on the play-offs altogether though, but our failure to kick on from beating Rangers means that that now looks like a distinct possibility.

Aye, right.

Seethe, snot and tears everywhere.

:lol:

It is really hurting you and others that there is no seethe...There are no tears and snot.

We all accept Rangers are pish. The club is a complete shambles from the very top to the very bottom. Losing to Hibs was no shock to anybody and least of all to any Rangers supporter who has watched this team stumble from one game to the next. We were fortunate at home against Cowdenbeath and the almost equally shambolic Livingston so this result was to be expected. No fight in that team whatsoever. No leadership on or off the park..Nothing.

To be perfectly honest i was more annoyed that Dundee lost to St Mirren as that was nearly 2 coupons up in two days ;).

:lol:

It is really hurting you and others that there is no seethe...There are no tears and snot.

We all accept Rangers are pish. The club is a complete shambles from the very top to the very bottom. Losing to Hibs was no shock to anybody and least of all to any Rangers supporter who has watched this team stumble from one game to the next. We were fortunate at home against Cowdenbeath and the almost equally shambolic Livingston so this result was to be expected. No fight in that team whatsoever. No leadership on or off the park..Nothing.

To be perfectly honest i was more annoyed that Dundee lost to St Mirren as that was nearly 2 coupons up in two days ;).

14318_10154958497590293_6978321534632667

There may be a bit of a finamcial benefit to The Rangers coming though.

If they can manage 4th place they have a double header play off with 3rd place.

If they manage to win this there is a double header against the 2nd place.

If they can win that there is another double header against the 9th place SPL side.

That should set themselves up nicely for another promotion attempt in 2015/6 season.

This post sums up the biggest reason why folk hate them - by complete fucking accident!

The misplaced sense of superiority (and yet its often spouted by the most depraved individuals in our society).

Also from RM. I can just imagine the Monty Python foot coming down and crushing him as he shouts out "WATP"

Aye you'd love that.

We're Shite right now. 90% of our players couldn't give a f**k if we win or lose. The board are only interested in self-preservation. The management make the chuckle brothers look organised.

But...look through history. We've been down before. We've been written off before. We've hit rock bottom and been humiliated before.

We are what we are, the most successful club in history, because of one thing. We never surrender. We always rise again and put all you pretenders back in your place; struggling in our wake.

Enjoy this period of our struggles and failures, because like day follows night we will return. I promise you we'll enjoy that.

Bears, stay strong. Stay loyal. The only reason successes are so enjoyable, is the failures that preceded them. One day...One day...

WATP

They just don't get it into their heads that even their old dead club was never in this position. They totally forget that football and the world of finance have moved on from the days when John Greig was manager. They have no money and are living from month to month on loans and handouts. They really are too thick to be real.

Surprising though, considering the experience some of the players have.

McCulloch has to shoulder most of the blame, he is after all, the Captain.

Elbow most of the blame, surely?

Archived