Hibernian v THE Rangers

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jut getting round to looking at RangersMedia. There's nothing like a thread full of people writing seething rants in response to a chant you sang at them. Beautiful.

Willis1690

practically prefect in every way

• photo-thumb-50075.jpg?_r=1353512246
  • True Blue
  • star4.gif
  • 6,339 posts

"walk away"? wheres tht fae? is that what they junkie b*****ds were singing today?

Ill never be a filthy "hibee" wannabe ***** rat. And my team will never be relgated because we play utter shite football like they gloryhunting junkie slag c***s so who cares what them clowns with their cringeworthy ridiculous banners thing. jakey tramps

rpzfs.jpg

To completely prove my point in the long winded post on the last page, just read there that Kenny is going to have stern words on Monday. Monday? :lol: Any other full time club in Scotland who had been pumped by us with such ease would be in first thing today.

The complacency, entitlement and complete delusion as to why the oldco had success has permeated every level of that club. We've been an absolute shambles of a club ourself in recent years but at least we're not blaming everyone else and kiddying on that we can get out of this mess by sticking out fingers in our ears and pretending nothing has changed. It's completely the fans fault as well. The arrogant, vengeful WATP attitude has ruined them.

Just had a look at the thread on Rangers Media as quoted above by SSI...

Today was a new low in my lifetime

Not just the result but the whole state the club is in

Was my lowest point of following rangers yesterday watching those mutant b*****ds dancing in the stand to that tune. Yesterday was worse than raith rovers , Alloa, Stirling ,the lot.

But al still be back next saturday

Glorious

lel1.gif

Would say it was an 'embarrassing' result but it's not. What's embarrassing is the way the club is being run, the way it was previously run, the people that are involved and the disastrous situation that we the fans find ourselves in. I was so close to disowning Rangers the night of the referendum when our scumbag support bullied women in George Square and honestly since then my support hasn't been the same, but there's something about it I just can't 'turn off'... The more time goes on though the more disillusioned I get.

It's really hard to support Rangers when you're not a total w****r.

You make it sound like the ONLY thing thats disgusting about your "club" is the fans.

Sorry but its rotten to the core and always has been. The club was happy to indulge in the bigotry of their fans for over 100 years, even making a lot of money out of it (orange away top sir?). Yeah must be real tough that you "cant turn it off".

You make it sound like the ONLY thing thats disgusting about your "club" is the fans.

Sorry but its rotten to the core and always has been. The club was happy to indulge in the bigotry of their fans for over 100 years, even making a lot of money out of it (orange away top sir?). Yeah must be real tough that you "cant turn it off".

They're basically Celtic without the money

He could live with all the scummy baggage when they won trophies all the time.

Strange that.

Jut getting round to looking at RangersMedia. There's nothing like a thread full of people writing seething rants in response to a chant you sang at them. Beautiful.

rpzfs.jpg

That's incredible. :lol:

What an excellent day that was. Completely in control barring small periods at the start of either half and even then there was never any real threat of Rangers scoring.

Having only seen Rangers the two previous occasions we've played them this season and maybe once or twice on telly I was genuinely surprised at how terrible they are :lol: . I knew things weren't great but that's probably the worst team I've seen at Easter Road (I'm including Hibs in this btw) for a couple of years :lol:

Archived