St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes a team gets relegated on the last day of the season as results in other games go against them. Sometimes a team gets relegated when they unfortunately slip to a late run of costly defeats... and sometimes a team gets relegated because they've been utterly shite all season and fully deserve to go down.

I think we all know which category we fall into. Opposition fans are quite right to hammer us with mocking gifs and barbed words... We'd be doing the same if the boot was on the other foot.

We deserve it. We have been stinking the place out all season. I would love to say 'we'll be back', but in a Championship with Sevco / Hibs / Queens / Falkirk / Ross County / Motherwell / Partick.... delete as appropriate following the playoff picture, then we are unlikely to be back anytime soon.

Utterly self-inflicted. Completely deserved. From the boardroom to the managerial appointments, to the signings, to the fcuking awful kit... It has been coming.

This entire season has been a disaster from start to finish. We are well and truly out. Nice of Teale to tear into the team post match as well, I'd hardly blame him for trying to steady a ship with a team full of shite from Tommy Craig.

Well done to Motherwell and County for finally getting the finger out. It's exactly what we haven't done and they deserve full credit for the magnificent runs they've been on. We're frankly just shite.

Could hardly believe the hypocrisy of Chic Young on the radio tonight although many years of listening to his drivel should have taught me otherwise. I listened to him hang Tommy Craig out to dry - deservedly so, I may add - for assembling a sub-standard squad and orchestrating the shambles that St Mirren are presently enduring; a strikingly similar shambles that his old pal Gerry Collins produced at Firhill which provoked Young to publish his infamous "nest of vipers" article, criticising the decision to bag a manager who hadn't won a game and had us as good as relegated by Christmas.

What an insufferable wee scrotum.

Of all the Midden supporters, Divs probably the most precious

Definitely. Although if it was my site there would be an automatic banning for any bad mouthing of Dundee. No warnings - straight ban.

I'm trying to find reasons to be cheerful. There are very few.

1) Morton might get promoted. Derby matches are the life and soul of football. Also, it would be nice to play them in the league again after 15 years of being a division or two above them.

2) If QotS and Hibs stay down, there are some games within a couple hours of me (Newcastle).

Erm... that's about it. :unsure2:

Can I change my stance? After years of surviving by the skin of their testes, their time has come. And they couldn't have chosen a worse time to go down what with Hibs or Rangers being in the Championship next term? I don't think so.

I'm trying to find reasons to be cheerful. There are very few.

1) Morton might get promoted. Derby matches are the life and soul of football. Also, it would be nice to play them in the league again after 15 years of being a division or two above them.

2) If QotS and Hibs stay down, there are some games within a couple hours of me (Newcastle).

Erm... that's about it. :unsure2:

You get a better quality banter in the first division forum and you get to stand at some of the games. Also you don't have to read Non Deluded Dee's views on everything. It's a win-win situation. Or actually a lose-win situation.

You get a better quality banter in the first division forum and you get to stand at some of the games. Also you don't have to read Non Deluded Dee's views on everything. It's a win-win situation. Or actually a lose-win situation.

:huh:

Non-deluded dee hasn't been on the site for months.

Archived