Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad wouldve been heading down that direction to get the bus to his work about 1:30. Huge sigh of relief when I found out exactly when the accident happened. Condolences to those who werent so lucky though, obviously.

Horrific. Not much more can be added which others haven't said already except thoughts go to all those affected by it.

Not sure why folk watch Sky News, its horrendous reporting done by cretins of the shittest order. The rolling news in general is dreadful for these as they report all kinds of shit that turn out to be pathetically inaccurate later on.

Are you seriously copy and pasting other people's posts from this very serious thread onto another forum for brownie points? Have a fucking word with yourself.

I'm confused. Are you complaining about somebody posting the same thing on both forums, or finding a post he agreed with on one and posting on the other? I've a feeling your priorities are a bit inappropriate.

"There's clear evidence that, or at least a suggestion that, the driver lost control of the vehicle due to taking ill. Reason for that being there's no suggestion of it being anything else" - Your man on Sky News there.

Absolutely top notch reporting as usual.

What a terrible incident. Can't begin to imagine how awful it must've been for those involved.

I'm confused. Are you complaining about somebody posting the same thing on both forums, or finding a post he agreed with on one and posting on the other? I've a feeling your priorities are a bit inappropriate.

Indeed. He's a young lad, and I don't see the need for having a go about this. But stalkerish, to be honest, and not really called for here and now.

Archived