Stirling Albion v Morton

Fair assessment of game but it's the midfield that was the problem IMO. There was no tracking back late in the game, particularly down Mortons left side. Comrie was knackered which was hardly surprising as he is only back from injury. Johnston too had given his all by this stage. Earlier subs were needed. Weir came on but played on wrong side of pitch to protect the defence.

As for comments about players not trying, nonsense. Obviously the posters have never played. You have good days and you have bad days but you always give your best when on the pitch.

Shame it just seems to be bad days for us

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair assessment of game but it's the midfield that was the problem IMO. There was no tracking back late in the game, particularly down Mortons left side. Comrie was knackered which was hardly surprising as he is only back from injury. Johnston too had given his all by this stage. Earlier subs were needed. Weir came on but played on wrong side of pitch to protect the defence.

As for comments about players not trying, nonsense. Obviously the posters have never played. You have good days and you have bad days but you always give your best when on the pitch.

I play football every week at amateur level and I know that I hardly ever play bad but when i do play bad it's because I don't try and it shows when a player is gesturing to the crowd that they aren't bothered about the club. I would like to apologise to wedderburn and weir for saying they don't try as I believe they are just incredibly shit players as for doris when he does try he is our best player which isn't often. Gordon Smith and Phil Johnston will try when the team are playing well but when we aren't they try to help the opposition

I play football every week at amateur level and I know that I hardly ever play bad but when i do play bad it's because I don't try and it shows when a player is gesturing to the crowd that they aren't bothered about the club. I would like to apologise to wedderburn and weir for saying they don't try as I believe they are just incredibly shit players as for doris when he does try he is our best player which isn't often. Gordon Smith and Phil Johnston will try when the team are playing well but when we aren't they try to help the opposition

Maybe it's just me, but I'd much rather be told I don't try than be told I'm incredibly shit.

The outfield player that saved the penalty did more work in goal for Stirling than their 'keeper did. He was awful. Gaston had a shocker for us too.

Archived