British Xmas TV

Colkitto

Wilsons government was brilliant. Not only did it implement the Beeching cuts (after saying they wouldn't), it shut down more coal mines than Thatcher managed. Although he managed it in just six years. Well played Harold.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, TV is getting worse and it may never improve. There are some terrific programmes from HBO, ITV and even the dreadfully left biased BBC, but not enough. However, the BBC is getting progressively worse by the day. Much of it has to do with PC attitudes. I thought 'It was alright in the 70s' was brill. That was my teenage years so I would think that. Just think how good our programmes would be if we had opted for separation. All that lovely 300 million £s to spend on buying English programmes, instead of tuning into 3 billions £s worth of left wing shite. That is if we had Pounds Sterling. And we are all missing out on the wonderful Gaelic language. Although there are probably more who can speak Urdu or Polish than Gaelic. What about their programmes in their own languages.

Not entirely sure how many hundred channels of fucking shite I didn't watch over Christmas.

Christmas Day viewing was the Boxing Day test from Melbourne for me. That was all I watched.

Not entirely sure how many hundred channels of fucking shite I didn't watch over Christmas.

Christmas Day viewing was the Boxing Day test from Melbourne for me. That was all I watched.

England weren't playing, so I think that passes Colkitto's xenophobic broadcasting test.

Can you tell me how much railway the state has built in this country and can you compare it to how much line was laid by private money. Ta.

So many things wrong. Just research it for five mins. Google 'Network Rail'.

Ok, to all you who watch cricket the England team are an irrelevance in Scotland.

Any other 'non Scottish' sports that you deem an irrelevance ? NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, Rugby League, Aussie Rules? I don't like the sound of your sports coverage in an Independent Scotland? Love the cricket btw, especially when the Ashes series comes around, really decent viewing!!

Any other 'non Scottish' sports that you deem an irrelevance ? NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, Rugby League, Aussie Rules? I don't like the sound of your sports coverage in an Independent Scotland? Love the cricket btw, especially when the Ashes series comes around, really decent viewing!!

Cricket is played widely across Scotland. He seems to be blissfully unaware of this.

Its always seemed strange to me that the tartan army piss up types haven't discovered the joys of cricket watching yet.It ticks all their boxes as well, travelling to far flung places and getting utterly pished for days on end with the sport itself being completely incidental.

Not at all I couldn't care less. As I say it's irrelevant just like the England cricket team

Why is the England cricket team irrelevant in Scotland? If England currently had any Scottish players would this suddenly change?

Why is the England cricket team irrelevant in Scotland? If England currently had any Scottish players would this suddenly change?

I think that would be "tokenism".

Archived