British Xmas TV

Colkitto

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Bairn, on 04 Jan 2015 - 23:18, said:

Implying mutual exclusivity. Banterous and Deegas are probably the same person.

It did cross my mind, but I don't think they are. TOO different in style, if not content all of the time. Even then, there's enough difference there.

However, between this numpty and Dee Gas...

The ScotNatPrat Borg. relegated to 4th placed in the 60 nastiest villains of all time. Beaten only by

jr+ewing.jpeg
2. Mr. Burns from The Simpsons
3. Gus Fring from Breaking Bad.
Put a 10 gallon hat on Salmond, circa 1986, and you have a JR lookalike. He is also a Trekkie, and loves the Borg!

It did cross my mind, but I don't think they are. TOO different in style, if not content all of the time. Even then, there's enough difference there.

However, between this numpty and Dee Gas...

You have a mind and you think. Doubtful!

Reynard perhaps? Although we haven't seen him much since his identity was revealed. Besides Reynard is a good bit smarter than a lot of these UKIP/Britnat/alias type trolls.

Reynard won't have an alias unless he gets banned.

It is so easy now, to watch the TV you want to, when you want it, I can't remember the last time I watched an advert, strange thing is all the TV that was being moaned about , I don't and never have watched any of it, surely there cannot be anybody who watches something just to get a "seethe" on, who am I kidding of course there is

You are in absolutely no position to talk about anybody's posting record on here.

There will be much I will disagree with you, but from reading past posts you have hit the Bairn square on his head. I regard him as a political whore,

Archived