British Xmas TV

Colkitto

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is going horribly off topic...

Time to get it back to pointing and laughing at the idiot ethnic Nat.. Colkitto.

You're right of course! Colkitto gets the accolade of the largest areola. Just as an aside, Alright on the Night was so good I actually watched the Ads without realising.

The Americans always make US remakes because their audiences don't deal with anything other than their own shows well. Kind of like you actually. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that it's the same in Scotland with the shows that we have.

Unless you have it? I'd like to see this evidence actually.

People aren't idiots, they don't just flop in front of the telly watching whatever shite gets put on, especially not now when you can basically watch anything via Netflix, Sky+.

I'm not sure that there are separate viewing figures for Scotland but if there are and it shows that Miranda, Mrs Brown's Boys et al got high viewing figures surely that is catering for Scottish audiences?

Who are all of these people complaining about the TV? Also, if you're going to come up with a percentage, I'd like you to point out which shows are actually aimed at this middle class audience, and actually try and not be a narrow minded fuckwit about it this time. Shows which also don't get big viewerships here.

Are Americans anti-English? Please answer!

So, you don't answer questions, you just ask them?

How about, rather than dodging them, you answer even a smattering of the many questions your idiocy has provoked.

So, you don't answer questions, you just ask them?

How about, rather than dodging them, you answer even a smattering of the many questions your idiocy has provoked.

It's a simple question...

To be honest, I don't think anything you could say further on this thread could lead to any more embarrassment and humiliation than you've already suffered.

I always knew you were a disgraceful anti-English xenophobe, so it's not been news to me, but enlightening to others.

Assuming that oaksoft's attack on Mr Bairn (who's definitely improved post-referendum) is cause of the graduate figures thread, aye?

Assuming that oaksoft's attack on Mr Bairn (who's definitely improved post-referendum) is cause of the graduate figures thread, aye?

Pretty much, yes. I was getting fed up of the repeated exchanges of H_B demanding evidence and Oaksoft refusing to provide it so decided to look into it myself and determined that Oaksoft was, unsurprisingly, talking shite.

It seems to have upset him greatly.

To be honest, I don't think anything you could say further on this thread could lead to any more embarrassment and humiliation than you've already suffered.

I always knew you were a disgraceful anti-English xenophobe, so it's not been news to me, but enlightening to others.

Yep! I accused him of being puerile and xenophobic, but he forgot to respond to that too. You landed him one right in the scrotum.

Quite an accusation there....

Archived