British Xmas TV

Colkitto

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, all these programmes are directed at viewers in Scotland NOT!....There isn't even an argument here it's so blatant.

The Vicar of Dibley

The Proms

Military Wives

Call the Midwife

Miranda

Downton Abbey

University Challenge

University Challenge featured a Scottish University on Christmas Day.

Unionists going out their way in defending their London masters on this thread. Quite amusing if not predictable.

You'll watch shite English TV made for English middle class audiences and like it because were all british you know!

"Scots too wee too poor" type arguments for us to make our own TV programmes catered for Scottish audiences.

Unionists going out their way in defending their London masters on this thread. Quite amusing if not predictable.

You'll watch shite English TV made for English middle class audiences and like it because were all british you know!

"Scots too wee too poor" type arguments for us to make our own TV programmes catered for Scottish audiences.

I have no idea if this thread was an attempted troll gone horrendously wrong, or you're just pished. Either way, this has been terrible.

Although, Miranda is definitely a fucking c**t.

I think yes and no voters in this instance can agree that you're talking out of your arse.

I have no idea if this thread was an attempted troll gone horrendously wrong, or you're just pished. Either way, this has been terrible.

Although, Miranda is definitely a fucking c**t.

I'm wondering that too.

Wasn't it this sort of thread that precipitated the demise of Confidemus?

I can foresee a Colkitto 'request to have internet privileges removed ' in the very near future.

Archived