Arbroath vs Montrose

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we repeat yesterday's 2nd half performance then this should be a stroll for us. Shagger and Murray look like scoring every game and obviously enjoy playing together. I expect Easton in for Lowdon as the only change.

No El Zubiadi as he has returned to Hamilton and it doesn't look like his loan will be extended

3 assists yesterday for Lowdon, be hard to drop the guy, 2 really good games he's had now. Easton will play though, not sure if he will start but he will be involved. He looked fantastic yesterday in his short spell on the park. Keeps people on there toes which is great. It will also be January the 3rd, there might be more new faces.

Mcbride actually looks decent at center half but certainly need 2 defenders if alzubadi is away. Lowdens assists and composure with the ball were impressive yesterday the way we passed out of defence on the counter attack was brilliant for the first goal so I will go with an unchanged 11

Wonder if Trav will be playing for the Mo?

If I'm right, he's played all his trialist games for Montrose, so would only play if he's signed permanently, but he's apparently doing so for us.

Montrose fans, how has he played for you? Looked decent in his two games with us.

We really should absolutely pump Montrose

I can't imagine the manager and players will go in with this mindset. As well as we are playing and how much it appears that Montrose are toiling we will need to put in the effort to win. Derbies are notorious for turning up unlikely results. I'm sure the boss will be making sure we are properly prepared for this one. C'MON LICHTIES

I can't imagine the manager and players will go in with this mindset. As well as we are playing and how much it appears that Montrose are toiling we will need to put in the effort to win. Derbies are notorious for turning up unlikely results. I'm sure the boss will be making sure we are properly prepared for this one. C'MON LICHTIES

I agree, Moore is very professional and has drilled that into the players.

Any Lichties know if you have to pay for a replacement season ticket?ive lost mine

I agree, Moore is very professional and has drilled that into the players.

Any Lichties know if you have to pay for a replacement season ticket?ive lost mine

Your name will be down mate. Just take ID and explain yourself and you'll get a replacement for free I imagine.

Moores a legend. Loved him coming into the pub before KO yesterday.

Your name will be down mate. Just take ID and explain yourself and you'll get a replacement for free I imagine.

Moores a legend. Loved him coming into the pub before KO yesterday.

Cheers.

The squad we have now is terrific, not a single player I dislike. The team spirit is great. Before the Montrose away game Moore went away up and talked to all the young lads, great to see.

Really looking forward to this game its my first time in hospitality with members of our darts team and it's going to be a cracking day out C'mon the lichties

Also in hospitality for this, I'm 18 on new years day so really looking forward to this game. :thumsup2

Archived