Arbroath vs Montrose

Only ourselves to blame after being 2-0 up and missing a pen to win it. The decision not to send off wood for the horrible challenge on easton capped off a shambolic day for the ref

Dirtiest side Iv seen. They kicked Easton more than the ball.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We handed Montrose the draw!! We scored an own goal and missed a penalty!! Should be doing much better than this!! Marvin Andrews is an absolute bomb scare, nearly took Lowdons head off! Hopefully we can bounce back next week against the rovers!!

That was horrific. Mat northcroft living up to his shambolic reputation. I wonder how long teams will loan out young players to league 2 teams for, because the treatment they get is horrific. We've ridden our luck but playing a left winger and a centre mid at the back doesn't work, need someone in by next week. It amazes me how bad we are at defending corners, and I'm really surprised we didn't lose. Easton very tricky but needs a better end result and to be more direct. Lindsay can hopefully return to the bench for the rest of the season too.

You boys were lucky to get a point ;) i think a draw was a fair result in the end. Both teams peppered the goals with woodwork, keepers, defenders and bad finishing keeping it at 2 2.

Thats what all the derby games should be like; charged, passionate and attacking.

Northcroft was awful for both teams. How he still gets a gig on a Saturday afternoon genuinely astounds me.

At 2-0 it looked finished and the players took the edge off the game. Boss must impress on them the game lasts 90 mins and you keep pressing for all of them. A wake up call for next week. We can restore a substantial lead next Sat but have to turn up and compete for the WHOLE game. C'MON LICHTIES

Arbroath 2-0 up,Montrose looked totally out of it,should have added a few more easy chances,then a mad 10/15 min spell Montrose get a goal from a cross,and it gives them a lift,and it s all Montrose until it get s back to 2-2,then we had a few chances along with the penalty miss,with Montrose having a great chance at the end to win it.And how Montrose finished the game with 11 men on the park only the ref will know,some shocking tackles.

Archived