Arbroath vs Montrose

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sit in the stand, if I ever go with kids and don't want them hearing it that's where I go. But it is a football game, and trust me those children will be swearing and saying a lot worse themselves aswell.

I had they wee a***holes around me during the 1st half, I must be getting old, I was fair glad when they f***ed off for the 2nd half, obnoxious wee f***ers

I had they wee a***holes around me during the 1st half, I must be getting old, I was fair glad when they f***ed off for the 2nd half, obnoxious wee f***ers

The same "arseholes"creating an atmosphere?

I was standing beside them as well they were fine adding a bit of life to the game,much rather be beside them than the old moaning gits who do nothing but moan and greet about about everything the team does they do my head in, f***ing morons

The same "arseholes"creating an atmosphere?

it was many things, but create an atmosphere it did not, obnoxious wee a***holes each and every one of them

it was many things, but create an atmosphere it did not, obnoxious wee a***holes each and every one of them

Every single one of them?at least they support their local team, when you're not here to support them anymore it'll be them keeping the club going. Get a fucking grip. What were they doing that was so bad?

Every single one of them?at least they support their local team, when you're not here to support them anymore it'll be them keeping the club going. Get a fucking grip. What were they doing that was so bad?

supporting their local team not entitle anyone to be an obnoxious wee a***hole, anyway some of them are not their every week, so don't give me that garbage, when am gone you lot will be in your 60s, I have supported the club since the early 70s, so never doubt my commitment to the club

supporting their local team not entitle anyone to be an obnoxious wee a***hole, anyway some of them are not their every week, so don't give me that garbage, when am gone you lot will be in your 60s, I have supported the club since the early 70s, so never doubt my commitment to the club

Where did I doubt your commitment?im just saying that in 20 years it'll be them that are their on the terraces whether it's all of them or not. How were they being 'obnoxious wee arseholes' I was in the general vicinity and thought they were just acting like a bunch of 15 year olds at the football.

I see some c**t getting grumpy because the lads sang maroon submarine.....I'm beginning to think it was ecto

no me, I like "maroon submarine", that does create atmosphere, but at times it felt like a badly organised school trip,with most of them not interested in the game

no me, I like "maroon submarine", that does create atmosphere, but at times it felt like a badly organised school trip,with most of them not interested in the game

That's why most of them go to every game then, because they're not interested.

Archived