January Transfer Window

Cuadrado was fantastic for Fiorentina last season, obviously had a brilliant World Cup too, but he's not been quite as good since he's came back. A really good signing for Chelsea all things considered, but whether they're actually going to utilise him, I don't know.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuadrado was fantastic for Fiorentina last season, obviously had a brilliant World Cup too, but he's not been quite as good since he's came back. A really good signing for Chelsea all things considered, but whether they're actually going to utilise him, I don't know.
I think he'll take Willians place if he puts in good performances.

Anyone think Cuadrado will be a good signing for Chelsea? Havent seen him play except from on youtube videos. He looks quick and skillfull and gets a few assists. I'd like him to replace Willian. Willians the only weak part of the Chelsea side IMO. I'd rathet we got Reus, but i think he's madrid bound.

Willian is an excellent player. That`s why he`s staying and Schurle is leaving.

Can't help but feel Cudruado is gonna be an impact player for Chelsea. Having seen him live, he's a great player. Quick, tricky and an absolute nightmare. I just hope he's given a fair chance in the Chelsea team, unlike Salah.

Can't help but feel Cudruado is gonna be an impact player for Chelsea. Having seen him live, he's a great player. Quick, tricky and an absolute nightmare. I just hope he's given a fair chance in the Chelsea team, unlike Salah.
I'd say more like schurrle. I rate Schurrle and would have started him instead of Willian, but Jose knows what works and what doesnt better than me.

Thats a tad harsh. There was folk on here claiming that link belonged to Oscar.

If anything, I'd say Chelsea 'fail' in the CB positions.

This. The role Matic plays protecting the back 4 (in particular the centre backs) is integral to how Chelsea perform in a game. The game against Spurs on NYD is a perfect example, Harry Kane was pulling Matic out of position all game, they conceded 5.

I'd say more like schurrle. I rate Schurrle and would have started him instead of Willian, but Jose knows what works and what doesnt better than me.

Was Mourinho not in the press this month saying Cuadrado doesn't fit his system?

Although that could just be standard managerial deflection.

Archived