January Transfer Window

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think one of Dzeko or Jovetic will leave, probably Dzeko if any. £30M is a lot, but considering how often Aguero is out injured, it's reasonable enough for a very good striker.

Isn't Dzeko out of contract at the end of the season? I'm sure I read earlier in the season he was.

Don't know if he's signed anything since then mind you.

Scratch that- just read he'd signed an extension at the start of the season.

If Madrid want someone, especially if they're Spanish, they'll get them. Unless that someone was Messi.

Possibly. If Madrid wanted De Gea theyd just force their papers into sparking rumours and try and get De Gea to force a move, they certainly wont weaken themselves as part of a deal to get anyone though

I'd always be wary of signing players from Swansea because they're built around a very specific style of football which allows certain players to thrive. Bony is clearly incredibly effective as part of their 4-3-3, but would he be able to replicate that elsewhere? Quite a few players have struggled at other clubs after doing well at Swansea (eg Allen, Davies, Sigurdsson).

I've always really rated Shaqiri, who I presumed was being groomed to replace Robben at Bayern, cheap price too considering, would've been a good signing for Liverpool.

Archived