January Transfer Window

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was Chelsea or Man City I'd happily pay that for Messi, it'll never happen though. He'll probably sign a new contract after a few months of speculation about him leaving.

Yup, more than likely its just him flexing his muscles to force Barca to quail before his wishes, don't be surprised if Enriques sacked soon.

Allardyce is moaning that Winston Reid has been illegally contacted by "foreign clubs" before the allowed December 31st deadline.

Ironic that this fud is moaning about illegal transfer activity after what went on when he was at Bolton.

You couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch.

Think everything has been covered re Messi. He won't move any time soon. There's clearly been some falling out behind the scenes buy Enrique will go before Messi does.

There's been talk of Adidas funding Chelsea's move for him. Surprised there isn't talk of the same for Man united considering they have a huge deal about to start with Adidas and it would be a massive statement of intent.

Talks between City and Swansea over Bony, with £30M being touted. If I were Swansea I'd rinse City for everything they had. He'll want to leave sooner or later, the old 'ambitions of playing in champions league' story.

Messi is 27 now, obviously still a fantastic player but you could argue he's already started his decline. If Barca can get something silly like £200m for him they'd have to consider it.

Has Messi not got a 200 mill buy out clause? Crazy money though, definitely not worth it.

Has Messi not got a 200 mill buy out clause? Crazy money though, definitely not worth it.

Yeah, 250 million euro buy out clause.

Archived