Sleazy songs

Blootoon87

Does anybody really do this? Especially with one night stands. If you were to say to the lucky lady/man 'excuse me I'll just put on some music,' then fire on Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing or whatever, wouldn't you just get laughed at?

I can see how you could put it on 'ironically' for a bit of a joke though.

Also it comes with the added problem of a lady being able to time how long it lasts. 'Six songs?' :lol:

Does anybody really do this? Especially with one night stands. If you were to say to the lucky lady/man 'excuse me I'll just put on some music,' then fire on Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing or whatever, wouldn't you just get laughed at?

I can see how you could put it on 'ironically' for a bit of a joke though.

Also it comes with the added problem of a lady being able to time how long it lasts. 'the intro' :lol:

Does anybody really do this? Especially with one night stands. If you were to say to the lucky ladyman 'excuse me I'll just put on some music,'...

I think the ones in Thailand sort the music themselves, but hopefully sjc will be along to confirm.

I do like the idea of communication through music. Worried you might be unable to perform? Just stick on Too Drunk to f**k by the Ded Kynnidis and you're set; no need for discomfort or embarrassment.

Just put on Shave 'Em Dry by Lucille Bogan, it must be the dirtiest song ever written or sung.

It is something of a classic. I believe she used to make lyrics up on the fly when performing live, and at least one such recording exists. Dirty girl :P

I usually put this on when getting romantic with Mrs Mozza. Last time I almost lasted until the end.

Gotta love a girl who can get off to four seconds of classic grindcore :wub:

This seems pretty popular at swingers nights (as I understand), and I've known at least one lassie who liked to bone to it. It's also the only decent thing I've heard from Tool, but I'm no expert.

NSFW, btw. Hadn't seen the video before - WTF is going on here? :huh:

Can't go wrong imo

You have to love the Death Metal arms race to find the most revolting things possible to write about.

...and then making it impossible to understand the lyrics anyway :lol:

Archived