Are Dundee this seasons Hibs ?

That stat is misleading though because there will be the bottom six fixtures. Whoever is competitive or shite at that point can result in a ten point swing no bother.

Can't see Motherwell plumbing the depths all season so it looks like two from St Mirren, Dundee and Ross County. The latter will probably finish bottom but given St Mirren's notorious ability to slither into a place above danger I think that there can be only one candidate for the play-offs.

Dundee-Hibs final IMO.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That stat is misleading though because there will be the bottom six fixtures. Whoever is competitive or shite at that point can result in a ten point swing no bother.

Can't see Motherwell plumbing the depths all season so it looks like two from St Mirren, Dundee and Ross County. The latter will probably finish bottom but given St Mirren's notorious ability to slither into a place above danger I think that there can be only one candidate for the play-offs.

Dundee-Hibs final IMO.

The chief troll coming out of his cave to join the rest of the trolls.

Dundee-Hibs final IMO.

Against other bottom six teams so far they've won 2,drawn 1 and lost the other 5. Hardly inspiring form.

Against other bottom six teams so far they've won 2,drawn 1 and lost the other 5. Hardly inspiring form.

7 more points than Dundee look like taking this season, not to forget another two fixtures against Dundee between now and the end of the season. The points gap can be easily made up by any of the bottom three with a half-decent run, or a very good run against disinterested bottom six sides.

The chief troll coming out of his cave to join the rest of the trolls.

You ought to be busy accusing your side of betting money on the outcome, that's how all crushing defeats are explained at Dense.

7 more points than Dundee look like taking this season, not to forget another two fixtures against Dundee between now and the end of the season. The points gap can be easily made up by any of the bottom three with a half-decent run, or a very good run against disinterested bottom six sides.

You ought to be busy accusing your side of betting money on the outcome, that's how all crushing defeats are explained at Dense.

Why not make the same accusation about the Morton team who conceded 10 to the Accies?

Perhaps because you're a dick who revels in other teams' discomfort - whilst ignoring how shite your team are?

How's that Scottish Cup run?

Why not make the same accusation about the Morton team who conceded 10 to the Accies?

Perhaps because you're a dick who revels in other teams' discomfort - whilst ignoring how shite your team are?

:lol: taking it well mate?!

:lol: taking it well mate?!

I'm fine - was not unexpected - injuries, suspensions and "injuries" (aka polis-baiting) are taking their toll right now. We need a settled line-up to start grinding out points. I don't think we've been helped either by a run of games against 4 of the top 6 teams.

Just think VT is a crap troll - oh for a Capt Sensible - the Paisley troll had more quality than his piss-poor Greenock counterpart.

Well you did: hence why I'm pointing and laughing at your shambolic outfit today, and your delicious salty tears in the aftermath.

Dundee players clearly fixed today's match and their fans are accomplices. Hope the T-shirt printers are open for this special occasion.

post-28480-0-42558600-1399289666.jpg

VT needs something to try and wind-up people with. The fact he's got a famous ex-Dee and infamously pish manager in charge of his club has to be getting to him.

I'm trying to work out why VT thinks 10-2 and 6-2 are somehow the same.

You're probably right: a mere 6-2 was the result in a crucial derby match. God knows how many goals Dundee players would have bet on in a final game dead rubber.

You're probably right: a mere 6-2 was the result in a crucial derby match. God knows how many goals Dundee players would have bet on in a final game dead rubber.

You never know - you might get your derby next season - that's of course if Morton don't fekk it up.

;)

Archived