unfunny comedians

THE KING

On 02/03/2020 at 20:36, Busta Nut said:

I don't know any c**t who thinks Janey Godley is funny.

She ended up on Have I Got News For You during the last series and I felt embarrassed to be Scottish (:lol:) listening to her pish. Her voice is excruciating. Thankfully I have swerved any of her stand up, has she been around for a while? 

Was coming on here to say about Janey Godley, she's being posted all over Facebook with clips of her doing a voice over nicola sturgeon and the cmo, friends are sharing this "hilarious" "so funny" clip. It's terrible and worse just a badly done, unoriginal rip off of Michael Spicer who has been doing the guy next door on twitter and is actually pretty good. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Janey Godley is terrible and I cannot understand how anyone can enjoy her. Usually I get why people with shite tastes like certain things but I still cannae figure this one out. No metaphor will ever accurately convey how terrible her "comedy" is. 

James Corden seems to have made a career off writing a horrendous sitcom and being very fat. How he's managed to move over to America and entertain the simpletons is beyond me. 

Andy Parsons is a baldy wee ginger goateed b*****d who just barks into a mic. 

Ricky Gervais is a strange one because I really like his scripted stuff but I can't go his stand up at all. Arrogant as f**k as well.

Michael McIntyre. 

Janey Godley is terrible and I cannot understand how anyone can enjoy her. Usually I get why people with shite tastes like certain things but I still cannae figure this one out. No metaphor will ever accurately convey how terrible her "comedy" is. 
James Corden seems to have made a career off writing a horrendous sitcom and being very fat. How he's managed to move over to America and entertain the simpletons is beyond me. 
Andy Parsons is a baldy wee ginger goateed b*****d who just barks into a mic. 
Ricky Gervais is a strange one because I really like his scripted stuff but I can't go his stand up at all. Arrogant as f**k as well.
Michael McIntyre. 
Gervais's "arrogance" is and always has been part of his act. Part of the reason I like him is because I know that part will piss off a lot of people who don't 'get it'. I think he's hilarious.

Jack Whitehall is the clear winner here. The only reason he has any sort of a career is because he's posh. Posh and shouty seem to be enough to make it in comedy. I was fairly appalled at his act on Apollo where literally all he did was shout and complain how his boarding school classmate, Robert Pattinson, was more successful than him. Baffling. He seems like a nice enough fella tbf, but the sheer number of posh comics who punch down is alarming at the moment.

Anyone saying Limmy, Frankie Boyle, Kevin Bridges or Sir Big Yin for this are trolling or contrarian. Bonkers.

Jack Whitehall is the clear winner here. The only reason he has any sort of a career is because he's posh. Posh and shouty seem to be enough to make it in comedy. I was fairly appalled at his act on Apollo where literally all he did was shout and complain how his boarding school classmate, Robert Pattinson, was more successful than him. Baffling. He seems like a nice enough fella tbf, but the sheer number of posh comics who punch down is alarming at the moment.
Anyone saying Limmy, Frankie Boyle, Kevin Bridges or Sir Big Yin for this are trolling or contrarian. Bonkers.

Jack Whitehall is the perfect comedian for the BBC. He can do a fairly clean act that won’t gather many complaints.

I’ll be honest, I preferred him in stuff like Fresh Meat and bad education over stand up.

• 2 months later...

Matt Forde. Probably (hopefully) been mentioned already but he has got to be the least funny person on the planet claiming to be a "comedian". He doesn't say anything that you couldn't see coming a mile off.  Oh and his (and most others) impressions are shit.