Well v Dons Sky football Special 4/1/15

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are all the injured players for Motherwell? Didnt realise there was a few out.

Dons have a few injury problems. Anderson, Robson, Flood, Low and Robertson have all been out recently

Wee chance either side could make a signing. Players can be registered 9-5 tomorrow.

We were without : Mark O'Brien, Paul Lawson, Iain Vigurs, Zaine Francis Angol, Stuart Carswell, Jack Leitch, Bob McHugh & Craig Moore for the game against Accies yesterday, with Stevie Hammell and Simon Ramsden both going off injured as well apparently.

So both our left backs and every central midfileder in the squad apart from Lasley could be out for Sunday.

O'Brien is back, no? He was just left out because his poor wee knees couldn't handle the surface at accies?

f**k knows. Hopefully we go back to the st mirren performance and try and pass the ball again, that was fun.

O'Brien is back, no? He was just left out because his poor wee knees couldn't handle the surface at accies?

f**k knows. Hopefully we go back to the st mirren performance and try and pass the ball again, that was fun.

Thought he got a head knock against Partick Thistle and came off with concussion?

Either way hopefully he's back, he's no great like but it looks like we could have done with him yesterday. Aggressive and no nonsense, everything that McManus and Kerr weren't yesterday.

That 5th goal.

cornette.png

What a fucking run we're on.

We're obviously going to lose at some point but I don't think it will be this game.

Wasn't at the Saints game but it appears it was our best display all season. A repeat performance should be enough to take care of teams that get horsed 5-0 by Hamilton.

Drum or no fucking drum.

I'm usually conservative when predicting Dandies games but if you can't be confident now when can you be?

2-0 the Famous :)

Stuck in Edinburgh for this one. Anyone know of a decent city centre pub to watch this in?

The Globe on Niddrie Street is usually a good bet. Projector screen, ok beer selection and usually has a decent amount of Aberdeen fans.

Hopefully Motherwell don't bring out their runners up trophy and medals in an attempt to physic us out.

That's what I love, the banter between our respective clubs fans. You might even say there's chemistry between us.

If we play like we did on Thursday then we'll win comfortably.

Well said sir. If your team has the same attitude as you and BBC Sportsound sycophants that'll work in our favour. We need all the help we can get just now.

It's injuries i'm most concerned about. These lower ranked teams that straddle the leagues, never winning anything but doing a great job of making up the numbers are just a bit agricultural in the challenge. Not their fault of course but i hope they consider the careers of true professionals when lunging in for that ball their mediocrity dictates they just can't get.

0-3 McGinn, and a Rooney double.

Lasley red card and a small knock but nothing serious for Peter Pawlett (baby).

Archived