Well v Dons Sky football Special 4/1/15

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be surprised if anyone apart from Gollum who thought that was a penalty. Of course our players appealed for it but that's what you do.

Great run we're on and such a good defensive record. It still doesn't make me comfortable when we are 1-0 up in games but it really should.

Lasley is still an utter c**t of Goodwin proportions.

Think we can take a wee bit of confidence from that game. We gave Aberdeen a fair old run for their money in the second half. Thomas and Erwin look good enough to be starting games. Our forward line is quite stale there is Boone pushing Sutton or Ojaama to keep their places. Woeful refereeing for the penalty, but that's what you get with Willie Collum. No complaints with the result.

I'm a bit concerned about the pessimism emanating from the 'Well fans - doesn't auger well for a happy ending for the Dons, in my experience.

However, as always I live in hope.

:):)

Think we can take a wee bit of confidence from that game. We gave Aberdeen a fair old run for their money in the second half. Thomas and Erwin look good enough to be starting games. Our forward line is quite stale there is Boone pushing Sutton or Ojaama to keep their places. Woeful refereeing for the penalty, but that's what you get with Willie Collum. No complaints with the result.

Seriously?

Okay, Aberdeen are a very good side at the moment, but Well looked totally outclassed for massive parts of that game.

You'd just lost 5-0 to Hamilton Accies, and two of your 5 wins have come against us after we'd outplayed you (and were down to 10 men in both games).

If I was Well, I'd be praying neither Saints nor RC find a bit of form***, as Well look every bit as bad as we do.

*** Or Saints actually play a striker or central defender :D

Archived