What happens to all these migrants that keep arriving in Italy?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they all end up living in London.

It’s virtually impossible once the human cargoes arrive in Greece or Italy to return them to where they embarked – even if known– so they are free to head to more prosperous countries in the EU with Britain the main target.

Terrorists are bound to hide among the innocent families and we also now know that no criminal records are checked because the Home Office fears, rightly or wrongly, that it gives an even better case for claiming asylum.

Since there seems no way to stop the migrant ships (or arrivals from within the EU) that’s all the more reason to clamp down on the immigrants we can legally turn away. But is that happening? I very much doubt it. I would worry about this if I were youse.

It’s virtually impossible once the human cargoes arrive in Greece or Italy to return them to where they embarked – even if known– so they are free to head to more prosperous countries in the EU with Britain the main target.

Terrorists are bound to hide among the innocent families and we also now know that no criminal records are checked because the Home Office fears, rightly or wrongly, that it gives an even better case for claiming asylum.

Since there seems no way to stop the migrant ships (or arrivals from within the EU) that’s all the more reason to clamp down on the immigrants we can legally turn away. But is that happening? I very much doubt it. I would worry about this if I were youse.

Despicable-Me-say-what-gif.gif

YOU ARE WRONG YOU KNOW. IT IS QUITE BAD DOWN HERE.

Having lived in England for over 15 years I wouldn't say its bad at all, I've never noticed any trouble with the "Muslamists". To be honest I quite like having people from different backgounds around, and have never seen any trouble.

The only people that seem to have a problem with it are the Sun reading types who like to blame everyone else for their problems, and are scared of anything that is slightly different to them.

Down here in England we are being threatened, even just for going to the pub. ISLAM is their lives, and they will kill us for it.

Nowhere in the Quran does it say you can't drink alcohol. It's also quite clear about war/fighting where it should only be used to defend Islam not to attack. Obviously we have a global problem with fundamentalists who are off their head and are hated by true Muslims as much as by the West. We also have idiots in Christianity like yourself who are extreme for little reason.

The biggest issue we have is idiots like you that tar all Muslims (and immigrants) with one brush.

I also find it bizarre how you can't buy beef in the supermarket because of Muslims, you obviously must be at the cheese counter as Muslims easy plenty of beef.

Men can wear normal clothes and women cannae, aye right :o

Nonsense, in many countries where Islam is the dominant religion women can wear what they want, eg: Turkey, Indonesia. Your understanding of Islam is like stereotyping all Christianity as everyone is 'Free Church of Scotland'.

You really should try and educate yourself.

Nonsense, in many countries where Islam is the dominant religion women can wear what they want, eg: Turkey, Indonesia. Your understanding of Islam is like stereotyping all Christianity as everyone is 'Free Church of Scotland'.

He knows fine well about all of that. He's just being a (shit) troll.

You are a wee tad wrong there auld pal. Under the ultra-conservative Taliban, women were forced to wear the burqa whenever they appeared in public, supposedly in adherence to Islam. According to Islam, a woman of faith is required to practice modesty in conduct and dress. This includes the tradition of hijab, or clothing that can cover the arms, torso and legs but is most frequently associated with headscarves. I do know that Islam does not require the wearing of a face-covering veil, nor does it prescribe women to wear a burqa, which actually has its origins in Bedouin tradition. But down here in England I know many are forced to wear it.

Archived