Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian, 10/01/2015

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've scored fours and fives umpteen times since obviously but I think the last time we scored more than five goals in a single match was the 7-1 game against Dunfermline back in 2001?

Five up after an hour and a missed penalty into the bargain today ffs. :D

Great job done by Hearts could have been about 10-3 but hugely positive to create so many chances.

Brilliant start rom the big man and on to Ibrox. Really hope we go positively as we van virtually secure the title next week and Rangers are there to be done in big time. Still to produce q season defining performance, next week is the one for me.

As I said last week despite all Hibs propaganda they are still very fragile and there is not a snowballs chance in hell of them finishing 2nd meaning 3 2 legged play offs and zero chance of them being promoted........happy days.

pretty comfortable win for Hearts. Thought we had the better of the 1st half....likely due to the wind......difference was Hearts were clinical in front of goal....our efforts hit the bar.

Have to say I feared for the score at half time, so final result no real surprise

Hearts players were generally fitter and faster than ours, so only chance we had of creating a shock was to be ahead at half time

ref had a pretty quiet game, but that was never a penalty in the 2nd half....perfectly good tackle that the Hearts player went over....still ....justice done after great save by Rogers

couple of other notes to mention.....great goal by Kane....we will definitely miss him

also good to see Patterson having a sense of humour.....swore when he didn't get the ball when in acres of space......the crowd jeered / cheered, and he responded with a smile....then few minutes later when he put a great cross in, he engaged in some friendly banter along the lines of "was that better?"

pretty comfortable win for Hearts. Thought we had the better of the 1st half....likely due to the wind......difference was Hearts were clinical in front of goal....our efforts hit the bar.

Have to say I feared for the score at half time, so final result no real surprise

Hearts players were generally fitter and faster than ours, so only chance we had of creating a shock was to be ahead at half time

ref had a pretty quiet game, but that was never a penalty in the 2nd half....perfectly good tackle that the Hearts player went over....still ....justice done after great save by Rogers

couple of other notes to mention.....great goal by Kane....we will definitely miss him

also good to see Patterson having a sense of humour.....swore when he didn't get the ball when in acres of space......the crowd jeered / cheered, and he responded with a smile....then few minutes later when he put a great cross in, he engaged in some friendly banter along the lines of "was that better?"

Couple of breaks for us when Sons hit the woodwork, and Ozturk had to clear an effort off the line at 1-0.

^^^Aye this, but with fewer ellipses.

Actually thought the referee had a pretty good game, although my judgement my be slightly clouded by Brian Colvins' "performance" last week.

Rogers was our MOTM by a considerable distance, if it wasn't for him it would have been 7 or 8. Not quite sure why it was given to DVZ.

Hearts fans are the loudest I can remember at the Rock possibly ever. Every song seemed to be about our Muzz mind you.

Feared it wouldn't be our day after the crossbar was hit twice and Campbell had the shot cleared off the line.

E.T.A Anyone else think the Hearts boy missed the penalty deliberately to ensure it finished 5-1?

Archived