Dumbarton v Heart of Midlothian, 10/01/2015

In all honesty, why do you hate Murray so much? Just because he played in a pretty shite Hibs team and is a self confessed Hibee? It's almost obsessive and he seems to quite enjoy the seethe.

I don't but I like seeing him lose. He seemed a bit full of it at Hibs despite being overweight and crap. He put in the odd nasty tackle too.

I understand that despite his 'hatred' of Hearts he's pals with some - Mickey Stewart I think and maybe Neilson himself.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with the above assessments. We needed to take our first half chances with the wind at our backs, then defend heroically in the second half.

Hearts are by far the best team in the Championship. Miles ahead of Hibs and (more so) Rangers. They have quick, strong, intelligent players and some of their rapid passing and movement is impressive to watch.

I'll be rooting for you on Friday night. Go on...rip The Rangers a new one.

Finally, so long Kano and (to misquote Douglas Adams)...thanks for all the goals!

I don't but I like seeing him lose. He seemed a bit full of it at Hibs despite being overweight and crap. He put in the odd nasty tackle too.

I understand that despite his 'hatred' of Hearts he's pals with some - Mickey Stewart I think and maybe Neilson himself.

He had Neilson on trial with us last summer so I think they must get on.

I was worried about this one before the game, and to be fair, The Sons had some decent chances at 1-0 and it could have been a different game had one or two went in, but once the 2nd goal went in, it killed it as a contest. Zeefuik looks a steal, I hope we have an option to buy him at the end of the season as he looked exactly what we need and have been missing for the last 8 weeks or so since Sow has been injured.

Bring on the bankrupts next week! :)

True. Once Boyd is fully fit Zeefluik will look like a really fat b*****d!

Seriously though, he looked impressive. Could be the final piece of the jigsaw in the 2015 Hearts juggernaut.

Hearts sign fatties and get them whipped into shape. A reverse of the Rangers philosophy if you like.

Easy win for the Jambos who are easily the best team in the league and deserve to go up as champions, but!!

Being a gentleman of a certain age, I was in the Stag's Heid bog many, many times before and after the game, not one Hearts supporter washed their hands after having a slash/shite.

Get It Sorted!!!!!

just watched the goals.some slick passing fro. hearts point of view but we really need to make it harder for team. aggie and rogers not great at first . graham and linton at second. despite good move all defence on wrong side at third. mair at fourth and excuse anyone at fifth.

trying not to be over critical???? as i was impressed with hearts and as said in other posts 2.0 was harsh at half time.

Lee Mair looked like he had forgotten the concept of defending for goals 4 & 5. Honourable mention to Linton for the second as well. We may as well have given Hearts 3 goals for nothing!

Kane's was a smashing finish to be fair.

I hope we pinched those goal cams, they're a smashing idea. The players differing reactions to the goals are pretty interesting.

We were well beaten today by a fitter, faster and well-organised Hearts team.

Their passing through this league is merely a blip. They deserved the result and will win the league by late March.

The wind didn't help; it was amusing to see both keepers making the same mistake of skying the ball 20 feet then the wind doing its best to give it back to them.

Than goodness we only have one more game against them, and one against the cluster fcuk SEVCo. By the time we play them (SEVCo) again, the league will be over and we might even get a win against them.

All the best to Kano. His second stint at the club didn't match his first, but he still got important goals for us. The definitive one for me was the 88th minute winner vs Livi. He's welcome to return on loan any time.

Onwards and upwards........

Archived