Celebrity BB

Biscuits

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a controversial opinion, but I feel a bit sorry for Jeremy. If a drunk older woman unzipped my trousers, I'd most likely just laugh it off and walk away. If he deserves to be ejected, then so does Ken. I think a formal warning would have sufficed (and a ban on alcohol). Seems strange that Big Brother allowed a recovering alcoholic onto the show in the first place, let alone allowing him easy access to alcohol.

I've not seen this tit grabbing carry on tonight but every year, almost every reality program there comes a time when the wimmin chase a guy round the place strip them bollock naked and make it blatantly obvious the want to see the boaby and it's seen as a big laugh and a girly giggle

Cue the wimmins aid groups, wimmins rights and rape coonsilers from now till f**k knows when in the papers condemning the incidents but say f**k all when similar happens the other way about

Exact same when on soaps/dramas etc a man hits a woman, you'll get the "if you've been effected by tonights episode dial this number" as the credits are going up BUT if it's a woman hitting a man you'll have your soap segments on GMTV and This Morning making light of the situation saying things like "oh she didn't miss there did she" then all burst into hysterical laughter. Mel Sykes for example battered her man about then became a household name again after her actions got her in the jungle, Suzie Mcguires another one whos commited domestic violence yet is seen as the victim in one of the papers a few weeks back

Typical double standards by the cockless parasites of this world

Wimmin!!! f**k Thum!!

I've not seen this tit grabbing carry on tonight but every year, almost every reality program there comes a time when the wimmin chase a guy round the place strip them bollock naked and make it blatantly obvious the want to see the boaby and it's seen as a big laugh and a girly giggle

Cue the wimmins aid groups, wimmins rights and rape coonsilers from now till f**k knows when in the papers condemning the incidents but say f**k all when similar happens the other way about

Exact same when on soaps/dramas etc a man hits a woman, you'll get the "if you've been effected by tonights episode dial this number" as the credits are going up BUT if it's a woman hitting a man you'll have your soap segments on GMTV and This Morning making light of the situation saying things like "oh she didn't miss there did she" then all burst into hysterical laughter. Mel Sykes for example battered her man about then became a household name again after her actions got her in the jungle, Suzie Mcguires another one whos commited domestic violence yet is seen as the victim in one of the papers a few weeks back

Typical double standards by the cockless parasites of this world

Wimmin!!! f**k Thum!!

Pretty much this.

Women are c***s

Yes, let's not forget that a drunk old pervert (Denise Welch) actually won Celebrity Big Brother a couple of years ago. I just feel that Chloe could have maybe dealt with it in a more understanding manner. The man is clearly very troubled. Rather than running off and crying in the diary room about it, she could have acknowledged that he was a spewing mess at that point and he wasn't thinking properly. Let him sleep it off before discussing the incident with him the following day. She may have been genuinely upset about it, and I'm not trying to say that she wasn't, but I just wasn't a fan of the way things went down. No doubt that it deserved a warning though.

Let's face it lads,we've all been there.in a disco dancing behind a lass,feeling her bum or copping a feel of her cleavage.I don't think Jeremy did that much wrong-chloe completely made a mountain out of a molehill.she's a page 3 model ffs!

Lol genuinely creepy if you think someone should be fine with getting groped.

Proper class episode if someone drops an n bomb and that's a minor footnote in the episode. Perez somehow turning the Jeremy incident into how it threatened him personally as well. Brilliant.

Lol genuinely creepy if you think someone should be fine with getting groped

Nobody's saying it's alright for wandering hands, what's boiling my pish is every year on these programs women chase a boy round the place and rip their clothes off and it's all seen as a big laugh. When the tables are turned though....

Nobody's saying it's alright for wandering hands, what's boiling my pish is every year on these programs women chase a boy round the place and rip their clothes off and it's all seen as a big laugh. When the tables are turned though....

Which was exactly my point a few years back when that Geordie bloke was on it - Anthony. Canny remember the name of the burd was who fixated on him though.

Basically the burd spent the entire length of the show making it obvious to Anthony that she wanted him - he, on the other hand made it quite clear that while he enjoyed her company, he wanted nothing more. Then one night he got so wasted that he had no idea where he was etc, she gradually removed him from the main house, got him into a separate place and gradually managed to get him stripped to his undercrackers (helped by him throwing up iirc). Which the show spent a lot of airtime showing.

Now, if all of the above had had the genders the opposite way round, would the TV have shown any of it? Not a chance.

Archived