Celebrity BB

Biscuits

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie Hopkins is an act.

She's funny, but the elitism and nasty comments have just been her way of getting attention.

That said, I follow her on Twitter. She's a good laugh when she live tweets during things like the X-Factor and Britains Got Talent.

She'll definitely be one of the main characters in the show. Hopefully, although I expect they will, the voters don't vote her out at the first opportunity.

I think there are enough ego maniacs in the BB house who will be so up their own arses they won't give a fly f**k what Hopkins think and she will end up going slowly insane until she has a completely insane racist homophobic anti fat person outburst and ends up getting sectioned.

That's the dream.

Im probably being over the top but the people that have gone in all seem like they have their own agendas and dont have that much you can easily offend them for. I think theres a chance there will be feuds elsewhere and Hopkins will struggle to get noticed and resort to desperate measures

I wanted that fat one from I'm a celeb to go in and was surprised not to see her

I hate speaking about Hopkins because the more everybody speaks about her the more time the spotlight remains on her. But as throbber indicated earlier, it would be most pleasing if she came out with some mental rant that became the end of her.

I bet if you asked people what she's famous for, 9/10 people would say she's famous for being horrible on the telly. I didn't even know until I searched now that she was on The Apprentice once. She's famous for being a fucking cretin. What a miserable existence.

Hopkins will get torn apart in there. Easy for her to be a dick on Twitter, not quite as easy when people can challenge her face to face.

Seriously she will love being challenged face to face she will thrive on it, sadly

I hate speaking about Hopkins because the more everybody speaks about her the more time the spotlight remains on her. But as throbber indicated earlier, it would be most pleasing if she came out with some mental rant that became the end of her.

I bet if you asked people what she's famous for, 9/10 people would say she's famous for being horrible on the telly. I didn't even know until I searched now that she was on The Apprentice once. She's famous for being a fucking cretin. What a miserable existence.

Im not sure if she will go down that way i think she is more cold and calculated to just lose the plot and go off on one like i said she might. Having her being nice to everyone is the worst possible way to start as she will draw people in and the attention is already on her

She also got pumped off a married man in a field so let's never forget that when she's looking down her nose at anyone

Archived