Glenafton Athletic Managerial Vacancy

John stewart

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Southy returns to Arthurlie and take their five best players for peanuts it will replicate the glens / hurlford situation. No until then.

I've very surprised at this appointment, I didn't think they would leave Arthurie after making such a good start.

I didn't realise glens were such a disliked and unpopular club in jnr circles until the last few weeks.

Rob Roy, kilbirnie, Beith fans and the usual fannies on here all givin it large.

Wish Southy and his team all the best but I have to say if I were involved with Arthurlie I wouldn't be happy.

Are you happy that it is becoming clear that both sets of supporters are being misled? Are you happy that the Arthurlie secretary's integrity has been put in question,and that your own secretary,and by association your club,is now thought of as mendacious? If you're not happy with this then perhaps an honest answer,or two,from Mr Stewart is in order.

If Southy returns to Arthurlie and take their five best players for peanuts it will replicate the glens / hurlford situation. No until then.

I've very surprised at this appointment, I didn't think they would leave Arthurie after making such a good start.

I didn't realise glens were such a disliked and unpopular club in jnr circles until the last few weeks.

Rob Roy, kilbirnie, Beith fans and the usual fannies on here all givin it large.

Wish Southy and his team all the best but I have to say if I were involved with Arthurlie I wouldn't be happy.

Think you will find that Hurlford paid good money for those players.

Yeah good luck to the 3 fucking rats

Up until this post I thought Arthurlie and our fans were handling the situation with a wee bit of dignity. I can understand that McEwan is a legend with the Glens and the attraction the job would hold for him. I wont wish him or his assistants good luck but I don't wish them any ill either.

Good luck to the hard working Arthurlie committee in choosing our new manager.

Good luck to the new Glens management team, I believe Southy was offered the job after Henderson left but was unable to take the job at that time. He's had a connection with the Glens for a good few years and is highly thought of as is Potter and Kerrigan so they will receive a warm welcome.

Never ever disliked Glens,have never had anything against them whatsoever but the way they have treated one of the gentlemen of junior fitba is shocking.Said at the time Tommy should not have gone back after the way he was treated first time round but he won Glens the West in his first stint and the Ardagh during his 2nd time so he leaves once again with his head held high.His departure the first time was to Ladeside's advantage,pretty sure he will go and win trophies with another club this time as well.

Best of luck to the new guys,they are obviously well in with the committee and will be given much more time and respect than Bryce and the players have got who they wanted in so the backstabbing was worth it....now they have to prove that it was the all worth it by getting results on the pitch.

Archived