Glenafton Athletic Managerial Vacancy

John stewart

For me there is not 1 bit of loyalty in football anymore and I'm sure there will be more scenarios of the same nature this season at least.

I know that but this particular case is particularly bad imo. Big junior club take a risk and give him a shot at management only 2 or 3 months ago and he leaves at a crucial time of the season for the glens.

Shouldn't have took the arthurlie job if he had a feeling the glens one would have came about soon with him being in with a good shout at that job.

Anyway i shouldn't be to pissed off i aint a arthurlie fan and it maybe ( though i doubt it ) helps us a little with our cup tie with arthurlie coming up next week.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that but this particular case is particularly bad imo. Big junior club take a risk and give him a shot at management only 2 or 3 months ago and he leaves at a crucial time of the season for the glens.

Shouldn't have took the arthurlie job if he had a feeling the glens one would have came about soon with him being in with a good shout at that job.

ANyway i shouldn't be to pissed off i aint a arthurlie fan and it maybe 9 though i doubt it ) helps us a little with our cup tie with arthurlie coming up next week.

Agreed.

Just clicked onto what your getting at. How wrong you are my little friend.

If your so sure as to what you continually post why not make it interesting?

You always reply as well. That tells a lot! Mind tell your pal to top up on his text messages with his phone company and good luck at Glens !

What has it got too do with u anyway

Well we have a big game against arthurlie so got a keen interest on this all. Got told it so be silly to change a habit of a lifetime and keep it to myself. That Ok with you Sally.

You always reply as well. That tells a lot! Mind tell your pal to top up on his text messages with his phone company and good luck at Glens !

Look pest. You are the one who accuses me of being a certain person or a close family member.Your still going on about it. Once and for all prove it or let it go. I can easily disprove what you think. So either put up or shut up.

Archived