Glenafton Athletic Managerial Vacancy

John stewart

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will u jealous b*****ds get over darren like any manager worth his salt wants to be at highest level and THE FORD are better than glens fact worry about your own mob while we enjoy our team. doing great job mate

Heed well and truly gone!

i dont know for sure what went on at the glens. But i heard a few things .... its all about a & b its about choices

All I'm saying is don't believe everything you read in the papers. Especially The Sun.

more hot air than a ballon you

If that came from anybody worth taking notice of I'd probably be bothered. But I'm not so go away son.

anyone who was at cumnock game could see glens looked unfit. i heard they hadn,t trained for three weeks. also playing one striker at home to a team they beat easily a few weeks ago, goals down and uses last sub to swap left back for centre half with a striker still on bench. could these be some of problems spoken off. p. s i was at game as killie were playing on monday.

anyone who was at cumnock game could see glens looked unfit. i heard they hadn,t trained for three weeks. also playing one striker at home to a team they beat easily a few weeks ago, goals down and uses last sub to swap left back for centre half with a striker still on bench. could these be some of problems spoken off. p. s i was at game as killie were playing on monday.

Good post.

Maybe the striker was one of the backstabbers,would you play him,would you put up with players going behind your back to the committee ?. A would have transfer listed each and every one of them and told any club interested just what they are like.When Bryce was at Kilbirnie,if you didnae train,you didnae play...no exceptions...but players want to play for their money but don't want to train.Let's hope the new manager is more accommodating as it's a bunch of weans he will have to deal with.Glens beat Ladeside in Semi of Ardagh and although fans were gutted to have lost they were happy for Bryce...cause the guy did brilliant for the club and is a gem of a man...he will always be remembered with respect and we will always stick up for one of our own.

Maybe the striker was one of the backstabbers,would you play him,would you put up with players going behind your back to the committee ?. A would have transfer listed each and every one of them and told any club interested just what they are like.When Bryce was at Kilbirnie,if you didnae train,you didnae play...no exceptions...but players want to play for their money but don't want to train.Let's hope the new manager is more accommodating as it's a bunch of weans he will have to deal with.Glens beat Ladeside in Semi of Ardagh and although fans were gutted to have lost they were happy for Bryce...cause the guy did brilliant for the club and is a gem of a man...he will always be remembered with respect and we will always stick up for one of our own.

Well there was a player there who never trained for 3 weeks and played every game . Maybe ur out if touch like Bryce's coaching methods . So untill u know the right facts u should keep quiet .

Bryces coaching methods out of touch

Well well for a coach to inherit 3 signed players last season ( most Glens fans words) and then to take them to the Scottish Cup Finsl and to win the 1st tropby this season doesnt seem to me to be a coach thats out of touch

The Glens fans seem to have very short

memories except where Darrens name crops up

Well there was a player there who never trained for 3 weeks and played every game . Maybe ur out if touch like Bryce's coaching methods . So untill u know the right facts u should keep quiet .

His coaching methods are out of touch !!!! ..ahahahaha that's the funniest thing a have ever read on here.

Maybe Bryce was told to play the player...think about it!!!

Well his training was shit for a start .

Tactics in some of the games were shite .

Never wanted too sign anybody when he was told we needed players in ,

But of course you clowns know everything ..

He resigned cause he was a shite bag too actually face the players and talk bout the problems there .. Now fcuk off ya complete tosser and stick too ur own team matters ..

Well his training was shit for a start .

Tactics in some of the games were shite .

Never wanted too sign anybody when he was told we needed players in ,

But of course you clowns know everything ..

He resigned cause he was a shite bag too actually face the players and talk bout the problems there .. Now fcuk off ya complete tosser and stick too ur own team matters ..

Ahaha you getting a wee bit upset mate.

Should put on a jersey and play with the other weans in the Glens team.

Am no getting upset just fed up with the constant shit you lot are spouting ..

You's clearly know nothing bout what went on ..

And what a said above is true next time u see him u will can ask him cause the way yer goin on a think u want too pump him

No probs mate,you have your idea of how a club should be run and a have mine...that's fitba.

But any manager that accepts anybody telling him when to bring in players or which player to play has to walk...and any future manager will walk as well or he has no baws.

All the best bud,take care.

Archived