Glenafton Athletic Managerial Vacancy

John stewart

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone within the game knows what happened at glens. Junior footballs a small circle.

Folk on here stirring it and spouting clearly not in the know.

Surprised at the Kilbirnie mob on here, if you love Tam so much take him back!

For the record I think he got a raw deal at Glens first time around, this time I think it got to the stage he had to go.

I won't divulge the goings on within the club on here and add further fuel to the fire but if your in the game or know anything it won't be hard to find out what was happening.

why whur u staring at me u must fancy the ford as well as u watch us all the time

So it was you. Sad guy. Wee bit of advice if you go on like you did today at some places you might end up getting more than you expect. And before anyone gives me the " is that a threat" pish no it isn't. Just a word of warning as there's a lot of idiots out there that wouldn't take it that well.

This thread has got way out of hand. From what I can gather on here:

*Bryce had a small squad was offered money to strengthen and never?

*Was asked to arrange training over the festive and never?

*Was asked by disgruntled players about why there was no training and didn't want to know?

*Was approached again by the committee and asked to speak to disgruntled players about lack of training and never?

*Decided to resign

I am sure Tommy had his reasons for resigning and no matter what has went on he will be walking away from Glenafton knowing he has left the club in a far better position that when he took over. Taking the club to the final of the Scottish cup in his first season was a truly phenomenal feat. From what I can gather the Glens fans are happy to see him go and Bryce's reputation has only been enhanced... Everyone' a winner!! No need for all this bickering :P

*Was asked by disgruntled players about why there was no training and didn't want to know?

*Was approached again by the committee and asked to speak to disgruntled players about lack of training and never?

*Decided to resign

I am sure Tommy had his reasons for resigning and no matter what has went on he will be walking away from Glenafton knowing he has left the club in a far better position that when he took over. Taking the club to the final of the Scottish cup in his first season was a truly phenomenal feat. From what I can gather the Glens fans are happy to see him go and Bryce's reputation has only been enhanced... Everyone' a winner!! No need for all this bickering :P

Spot on

*Decided to resign

Couldn't of put it better myself.

Henderson was heard to say, he would never go back to Cumnock after the way Campbell Money got treated but surely Cumnock don't treat their management badly - naw! No Cumnock!!!!

So what happened wi Campbell champ?

Archived