Glenafton Athletic Managerial Vacancy

John stewart

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be of a really high standard when you need to advertise on Pie and Bovril.....

Thanks for your intelligent reply

The recent Cumnock vacancy attracted a Maybole manager & ended up with appointing the Wishaw manager,

Lets be honest, not the pedigree the club would have hoped for!

But good to see a smaller club manager get a chance in the Super Prem & I'm sure he'll do well.

Cumnock have pushed out more coaches than Milligan's, Although in fairness we're catching up in recent years!

Actually think it's a good idea advertising on P&B. It's probably the most read site on Junior football, where most junior football minded folk visit at least once a week so i for one don't see a problem in it!

Lots of Glens haters appearing on here now! Great! Bring it on, the Glens will unite and be all the stronger for it!

No you wont stop talking shite. The only way is down

unite? aye till the players force the committe to sack the supporters

Hurlford manufactured the removal of Del & Kevin after winning the first ever promotion to the Super Prem as the money men wanted their pal Henderson in.

No one can honestly say that Glens received a good deal after losing Taz, Danny, Glen & Robertson. These 4 are arguably still Hurlford's best players.

will u jealous b*****ds get over darren like any manager worth his salt wants to be at highest level and THE FORD are better than glens fact worry about your own mob while we enjoy our team. doing great job mate

Good old Darren eh! Can't wait till laurel and hardy get fed up wi their new toy and you lot are pish again.

No sympathy from here!

Get it round ye Fannyman

will u jealous b*****ds get over darren like any manager worth his salt wants to be at highest level and THE FORD are better than glens fact worry about your own mob while we enjoy our team. doing great job mate

Jealous ?? U must be obsessed then commenting on a glenafton post ya tosser .. Just wait too Tarmac fc falls a can't wait ya fanny

I think you may find it was a Hurlford supporter that came on and commented about Hurlford. Feel free to check back.

unite? aye till the players force the committe to sack the supporters

Never mind all this my dad can batter your dad shite.

As for sackings and committee backing players etc why not have a word with your own management team, or if your not quoted enough ask someone who is and ask them the question " are the Glens players in the wrong and were they out of order?" You might not get the answer your hoping for.

Must be of a really high standard when you need to advertise on Pie and Bovril.....

Thanks for your intelligent reply

Pie and Bovril probably see's more traffic with players, managers, ex players etc than anywhere else relating to the junior game.

In fact I would say that not advertising on here would be really stupid.

Pie and Bovril probably see's more traffic with players, managers, ex players etc than anywhere else relating to the junior game.

In fact I would say that not advertising on here would be really stupid.

Agreed. A lot of people with an interest in the Juniors read this forum, although probably don't post in it. Reading the previous few pages I can see why.

Archived