Glenafton Athletic Managerial Vacancy

John stewart

Look pest. You are the one who accuses me of being a certain person or a close family member.Your still going on about it. Once and for all prove it or let it go. I can easily disprove what you think. So either put up or shut up.

Calm down dear, just stick me on ignore and your ' pest ' on here will go away.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we have a big game against arthurlie so got a keen interest on this all. Got told it so be silly to change a habit of a lifetime and keep it to myself. That Ok with you Sally.

In fairness what happened to your exclusive last week of Derek mculloch getting the job?

In fairness what happened to your exclusive last week of Derek mculloch getting the job?

Yeah that was one of those ones where you have a little fun when you know a few of his friends are looking on and will as they say on these forums will bite!! Always impressed with the guy and hope he gets a good job in the juniors .

Calm down dear, just stick me on ignore and your ' pest ' on here will go away.

Not at all my mistaken friend. I'll give you 10 guesses at who I am. Get it right and I'll pay your highest earning players wages next season. Get it wrong and you go and watch Kilsyth next season. Fair enough? If not let it go boy.

Not at all my mistaken friend. I'll give you 10 guesses at who I am. Get it right and I'll pay your highest earning players wages next season. Get it wrong and you go and watch Kilsyth next season. Fair enough? If not let it go boy.

Your no exactly going to admit who you are even if i get it right . Stop playing silly games son and put me on ignore then you have to read me going on about it again.

Good luck ! :rolleyes:

The Glens fans feel Hendo done the dirty on them and wont let it go they then done the dirty on Bryce ( but in there eyes thats ok ) Then to top it all off they steel Arthurlies manager

Have they no shame

Maybe they feel ( and this is how maybe they are thinking not my point of view ) they are just starting to play dirty like other teams have with them ??

The Glens fans feel Hendo done the dirty on them and wont let it go they then done the dirty on Bryce ( but in there eyes thats ok ) Then to top it all off they steel Arthurlies manager

Have they no shame

Why did we do the dirty on Tommy did he no resign ? and how did we Steal Arthurlies manager did he not apply for the job?

Well u tell me why they won't be allowed too do there job by commitee as u say

And bryce was allowed too do his aswell . He basically shat it when he was asked too speak to players

Sorry why would a manager of this guys experience in the game have 'shat it ' to speak to players he has brought to the club. Just doesn't make sense.

Archived