Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Embarrassed and ashamed of our fans tonight.

Support the team, protest against the board. Rangers fans have the right to be angry.

But some of the stuff I witnessed with my own eyes tonight was shameful and I hope the people responsible are jailed for it.

On another note, the game should have been called off at 6 or 7pm. I was on the M8 and it was a miracle that no one suffered a bad accident or even died in those conditions.

Hope all the Hears fans got home safely and the same for the REAL Rangers fans.

Don't tar us all with the same brush, although that's difficult on a night like tonight.

Did this make his driving somewhat erratic?

I had a great night all in. Fighting, in competent policing, ludicrous decision to start the game and near crashed the car about 3 times on the skid pan that was the Glasgow roads.

Oh b aye, and getting caught up in a near riot outside the main stand.

One for the annals

Gorgie Rulez

My fiancee's 17 year old brother got gobbed on outside the groud and got hit on the napper with a coin inside the ground. Lovely stuff.

Not a great night all in all.

Report it to the police and the club, they'll check the cctv.

Most feckwits think they've gotten away with stuff like that, only to get a chap at the door days later.

Report it to the police and the club, they'll check the cctv.Most feckwits think they've gotten away with stuff like that, only to get a chap at the door days later.

Bullshit. As I walked out an old guy was trying to tell the police and stewards about his granddaughter (maybe 7 or 8 yo) who had been hit with something. Police said there is nothing they can do unless the person was seen at the time.

Rangers not losing to an Edinburgh side. Good outcome for them.

Typical response from you MT,I picked up 3 mates at the Airport in from Belfast this afternoon, then met 2 lads in our SC who had travelled up from Birmingham, another from St Asaph in North Wales, and a mate who had driven up from Bristol and set off at six on Friday morning.

Proper supporters!

F*ck the whinging Tarts fans who've had to travel 40 miles! I hope you've spent a good few quid and that it took you f*ckin ages to get back to your slovenly hole

Report it to the police and the club, they'll check the cctv.Most feckwits think they've gotten away with stuff like that, only to get a chap at the door days later.

Think his old man is planning to tbf, mentioned it to a steward but that fell on deaf ears. Not that I necessarily jut blame the stewards they were hung out to dry a bit tonight. They should've done better but why the police weren't taking proper control I'll never know.

Bullshit. As I walked out an old guy was trying to tell the police and stewards about his granddaughter (maybe 7 or 8 yo) who had been hit with something. Police said there is nothing they can do unless the person was seen at the time.

There's been plenty of so called fans caught by CCTV and arrested at a later date.

Archived