Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a nation of scumbags, the burgeoning underclasses are breeding away like mad spitting out these vile, vitamin deficient, aggressive Proles. Absolute trash vermin!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

:lol:

The plan was clearly a cleverly conceived and intricate one, many months in the making.It involved forcing entry, then once inside, jumping up and down on the spot, shouting, then leaving, then banging on the doors you've just left by.I believe something similar once happened at the Bastille.

It's fucking hilarious. Not the first idea what to do when they actually get in the door. It's like a yapping dog chasing a car, not a fucking clue what the next move is when the car stops and it's caught up to it. Complete and utter Morons.

There was a Rangers fan standing right beside the segregation banner thing spitting repeatedly at Hearts fans walking up the steps while the steward stood and watched.

One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Vermin.

After the abandonment their mutant supporters were somehow allowed to stand in the front row of the Broomloan Rear above the Hearts support and do similar.

How can the police and stewards be so incompetent?

As in fair enough - Nobody can deny there was trouble in the stadium upon the match being abandoned, it was seen on TV apparently. Also plenty reports of trouble after.

However, The King he also said there was fighting before and during the game, yet nobody else seems to have mentioned this.

Apologies, I took your post the wrong way.

Still, sure it makes you proud to be a rangers man.

I thought Sevco and Jambo fans were fellow "brethren".

Surprised at this falling out.

Erm, no. It is a myth trotted out by fucking cretins - generally Celtic supporters.

• 6"1
  • Unfit
  • An absolutely dirty b*****d on a football pitch
  • 25 years old
One for the future.

Surprised you're not on a 3 year, £10k a week contract already tbh. Ally dropped another bollock on that one ;-)

• 6"1
  • Unfit
  • An absolutely dirty b*****d on a football pitch
  • 25 years old
One for the future.

*5'11"

*Fit but lacking match practice

*Hard but fair on a football pitch

*38 years old

Calming influence on teams younger players.

At no point was I condoning any vile behaviour so down off your high horse.

My post was in reference to the claims made by The King on here. My point was, the fighting upon the game being abandoned was caught on TV apparently so fair enough - Nobody can deny it happened.

However The King claimed there was fighting before and during the game, which nobody else appears to have mentioned or seen.

Apologies, your post was a tad ambiguous tho. There was no fighting before the game that I saw, all the Rangerrs fans were round the side protesting but you knew from the way they were that something was going to happen. The ones closest to the away section couldn't wait to start fighting.

Archived